Chapter 18

Taraa's POV

A week had passed and today was Hoseok's birthday. He had messaged me the time around which his sister would be coming to pick me up. She had called me a few minutes ago and informed that she would be coming soon.

A bell rang and I went to open the door. A beautiful lady with bright smile, just like her brother's, stared back at me. The resemblance between her and Hoseok was perplexing.

"You are Taraa, right?" she asked.

"Yes, yes. Please come inside. Um, Jiwoo-ssi?" I suggested.

"Thanks but lets do that some other time. We should get going. I have a bit of work on the way. And call me unnie." she said. I nodded and picked up the gift for Hoseok, and locked the door.

After a while, she stopped the car in front of a house. Not a mansion, but just your normal sized house.

"We're here." she announced.

"Isn't the dorm in an apartment?" I asked, confused. She just smiled back and seeing her getting off the car, I also got off. We passed a garden with big trees and stopped at the front door. I was looking around in confusion as it didn't look at all like what I had heard about BTS's dorms.

Jiwoo rang the doorbell and after a few seconds, we came face to face with Jungkook. Hellos were exchanged.

"Listen. It's 10:30 now. I will join you all after 1 hour. My boyfriend lives nearby. I am gonna meet him. Please inform others about it. Okay?" Jiwoo said in one breath. I and Jungkook nodded. "Bye, then. See you in an hour." she said and turned to leave.

I watched her opening the front gate and entering her car. I looked back at Jungkook and again, my tongue was tied.

"Come inside." he said and stepped aside. I entered a dimly-lit room. He gestured with his hands to follow him, which I did. After crossing this room and entering a very lighted one, with fairy lights decorating the walls, I saw 5 other boys, each immersed in their own work.

I suddenly felt something lifting off my wrist, and only after a while I realised that Jungkook was holding my wrist all this time. I looked at him, but he looked away casually.

"You're here!!" Taehyung exclaimed and got up from the sofa to hug me. My heartbeat fastened as I was still not used to him showing an almost doting affection and I don't think I ever will be.

"Where's noona?" Hobi questioned. Jungkook informed him about her plan and he nodded in understanding.

"Is this your dorm?" I asked, still confused.

"No, it's not. It's our house. You see, we are not allowed to invite anyone in our dorms. But since this house is not given by our company, so company's rules don't apply here. Our actual dorm is a bit far away from here." Namjoon explained. "Keep this a secret." he whispered and brought a finger to his lips.

"Okay." I whispered back, imitating his every move. He smiled, showing his dimples.

We all settled ourselves. I offered to help with anything in the kitchen but it seemed that everything was almost done.

"So, how's office going?" Jin asked casually.

"Well, actually, there is a bit of language barrier, but other than that everything is pretty good." I replied.