Chapter 19

Yoongi's POV

Fuck! What the hell is happening to me? I thought as I plopped myself down on the bed. The whole day I couldn't focus on my work because of a certain someone. My mind kept wandering off to her.

I remembered the incident earlier today. How her hair had smelled of fresh lavender, and how I almost leaned into her to inhale it. How nervous she became looking at me and how the rising sun copied the slight blush on her cheeks.

I don't think I wanted us to separate from that position, because when she moved away from me, I was surely disappointed.

I took out my phone, opened the gallery and went to the pictures taken 2 years back. Now that I notice, maturity is more evident on her face now. And the beauty. While scrolling, I saw a photo taken at the amusement park.

Taraa had a hand over her heart and there was a frightened expression on her face, while Taehyung laughed beside her.

At that time, she went to all the rides with us except rollercoaster. 'I am afraid of that shit very much.' She had said. But somehow Jungkook and Taehyung lured her into it and she reluctantly agreed to go.

She had sat beside me, and when the rollercoaster had reached its peak, she unknowingly clasped my hand. I had asked her if she was okay, but her eyes and mouth both had remained shut. Her hold was becoming so much tighter that I doubted if she can detach my wrist.

Whole ride I had watched her. It was so entertaining. Her expression changed from a brave one to frightened, then at one point it looked like all life had been sucked out of her and for once she was really enjoying it and lastly that expression of utter relief when the ride had stopped.

I was reminiscing the memory when there was a knock on my door and Jimin entered.

"Hyung, are you still awa-, why are you smiling?" he asked. I was? I didn't realise that.

"Who's smiling? What do you want?" I asked, trying to divert the topic.

"Ah, yes! Can you help me with these lyrics?" he requested as he plopped himself beside me.

"Um, Jimin-ah. I am really tired now. Can we do this tomorrow?" I asked.

"Are you okay, hyung?" he asked, concerned laced in his voice.

"Yeah, yeah, absolutely. I am very sleepy also." I replied and yawned, to which he nodded and left my room.

Now how the hell am I supposed to sleep? Ugh!!

_______________

2 WEEKS LATER

Jungkook's POV

My mind was in a conflict as I stood in front of her door. Should I really ask her or should I go alone? What if I end up being a burden? But can I really handle this on my own? I don't think so. Okay, okay, JK, just ring the doorbell already. Having thought this, I pressed the bell.

"Coming! Who's it?" I heard Taraa call out from inside loudly, as if she was very faraway. Then I heard a loud 'You're so lovely, I am so lovely, we are so lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely' as the voice neared me. Guess she is not that quiet.