Chapter 51

"She is an old soul with new style, who wears black and speaks her mind. So powerful, she leaves her prints on everyone she touches because she is both: a savage and a sweetheart."

-Sylvester McNutt III

__________________________________

Taraa's POV

It was just another normal day at work when I got a call from Mr. Man. He wished to know my upcoming holiday so he could schedule my meeting with Do-hyun again.

I told him the same and received a call later that day, informing me about the timings.

I was going through some codes when Jinhee messaged me to meet her in the cafeteria. I paused my work and went to get some coffee, along with the intention to meet her.

"Okay. So I can't hide this any more." she said, looking totally frustrated.

"What is it?" I asked, sipping my coffee.

"Y'know that stupid Jimin has a girlfriend?" she whispered.

"WHAT?!" I screamed, making the few people turn their heads in our direction, giving disapproving looks. I bowed and apologised to them.

"You didn't know?" Jinhee looked baffled. I shook my head fervently.

She sighed and continued.

"I feel bad for him, though." she said.

"Why?"

"It's that woman, Kang Minji." she informed and I gasped.

"Please say you are lying." I pleaded and this time she shook her head.

"How did you know?" I questioned.

"Accidentally, I walked on them kissing." she replied. "Here, at the company. During the advertisement shooting." she added, looking at my puzzled face.

I sighed heavily at the new information.

"I wonder if the others know or not. I believe they don't. 'Cause they never teased or even mentioned something like that." I stated.

Jinhee shrugged.

"Can I mention this to him? Or you don't want me to?" I asked.

"Depends on you, totally." she replied, biting into the sandwich. "Oh! By the way...Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung-," she counted on her fingers, "-have their shoot in a few hours. Drop by if you want."

"I will see." I replied.

I took my leave and went back, planning to finish the work earlier than usual so I could join Jinhee.

_______________

Jungkook's POV

Today, I and three of the hyungs had our shoot again for Samsung.

After dressing up, I sat myself on the chair for makeup. While my makeup noona was doing her work, I looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes found the spot on my neck which was still visible due to a certain someone. It had been days since she had pulled the act, but the point where she had actually bit me with her canines was still red.

I roamed my hand there and chuckled to myself, remembering the events.

"Want me to hide it?" noona questioned, raising an eyebrow and looking at me in the mirror.