Chapter 78

I will wait for you.
Like the sand
Waits for the sea.

- Come back to me

_______________________________________

Jungkook's POV

Flashback...

After having a detailed talk with hyungs and Taraa, I was now excited to try my luck in the field of acting. I sure have acted before, but it was for our albums and short films and I always had my members filming along with me. This will be the first time when I was working away from them.

I had a meeting with my co-star Yun Hiah, and she seemed pretty nice and compatible to work with.

It was the fifth day of filming when I met with her team. They all seemed good enough but one person among them caught my attention.

Upon finding an opportunity, I questioned her about how she was there and she just apologised.

It had been sometime since the incident and also there wasn't even a slightest rift due to that between me and Taraa, so I decided to forgive the girl.

After all, everyone deserves a second chance.

The shooting of the drama was going smoothly and so was my practice for the MAMA. The whole schedule was surely hectic, but with all the love and support that I was getting, I was managing it.

Finally, it was the day of the MAMA performance. It had to be one of our grandest performances and we all were excited for it.

Ours was the sixth performance and by the time the ceremony started, we were all dressed up, with our makeup still undone. I was taking long walks in the corridor of the building to calm down my nerves, when my phone rang. I looked at the called ID and upon noticing an unknown number, I frowned. I ignored it as I couldn't deal with some unknown person at this time.

It rang again. And again.

With a frustrated sigh, I received the call.

"Which one of your hyungs should I take away from you today? The eldest one or the youngest one? The one who is your idol or the one who cares the most for you? The rapper, or the vocalist?" A voice said from other side of the phone.

I froze at the words that had just been uttered.

"Who are you? What sort of fucking prank is this?" I asked, pissed off.

"If you don't want anyone to get hurt, come near the men's washroom on the top floor. And don't you dare tell anyone." the voice, that seemed of a woman, said. A single beep sound indicated that the call was cut.

"Wait!" I shouted but in vain.

In all my years of being in this profession, I sure have received such threats many times. On social media and such. But it was never given this...personally.

I was afraid. And confused. I couldn't think straight.

Who was she?