Winter?

I entered the Mikaelson mansion and immediately went to Kol's room. "Hello Miracle, what a lovely surprise." Klaus appeared behind me. "Where's your brother? I need to talk to him." I asked. "He's out. You probably shouldn't wonder around his room, he'll get angry at you." Klaus warned. "I don't care." I giggled, snooping around his stuff. "You know, it's not nice to snoop." Kol's playful voice rang through my ears. "Kol." I turned to see him smirking, leaning on the threshold of the room. I walked up to him and smiled. "Hello." He leaned down and kissed my cheek, which has been his greeting for a couple days. No we aren't together. I rolled my eyes as he did so and saw Klaus staring at us smugly. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing." He strutted out. "So, you needed to see me?" Kol asked, taking slow steps forward. "Yes, I need to talk to you." I frowned. "What is it darling?" He asked. "You know what. You keep kissing me and it's pissing me off." I replied. "Okay...I apologize." He turned and tried to walk away. "Seriously?" I asked, shocked. "What? Is that not what you wanted to hear?" He asked, staring of into space, as if he was reminiscing. "It is, I just thought it would be harder than that." I looked at him confused. "Did you want me to fight back?" He asked, his eyes distant, but caring. "Um- Uh- I don't know." I stuttered. "Okay then, if that is all have a nice day Miss.Winter." He nodded at me, before catching his mistake and immediately regretting it. "Who's Winter?" I asked, confusion passed across my face. "That is none of your concern." He growled. "It seems like it is." I replied. "I think you should leave." He spoke through clentched teeth. "But-" I tried, but was cut off. "Now!" He snapped. My eyes narrowed and I glared at him, my fists clentching. I stormed up to him, stood a good two or three centimeters from his face and growled a small, quiet "no." It was firm yet calm. He stared at me in shock that I had stood up to him. "I am not leaving until you tell me who she is." I added, my eyes scanning his perfect face. "Like I said before, she is none of your concern. Now, please leave." I sighed in defeat, noticing tears in his eyes before leaving.

   Flashback

  3rd person P.O.V

  Miracle wondered on the road, a smile on her plump pink lips as she strutted towards the grill to meet her sister. Kol, who was in the woods within hearing distance heard her singing along to her favorite song, 'Arms by Christina Perry' and recognized that voice. Before he even processed it, he was in front of her, uttering her name. "Winter?" He asked, seeing the blonde hair, blue eyed beauty in front of him, singing in her angelic voice, eyes shining with playfulness and joy, but also pain. Just like Winter. His Winter. "Nope." She smiled at him, extending her hand for him to shake. "I'm Kol." Kol introduced himself, unsure that she was being honest. "So, who's Winter?" Miracle asked, her eyes teased him in a way that brought his thoughts back to Winter. "Just someone I used to know." Kol shrugged, enjoying the company of the lonely girl on the road. "So, Kol, what are you doing wondering around alone this late? It's very dangerous." Miracle cautioned. "What? Are you afraid of the things that go bump in the night?" He teased her, his eyes gleaming with playfulness. "I've faced all of them. So...not anymore." She smirked triumphantly. "Well, I hope to be seeing you around, but first..." He gripped her shoulders and stared into her mesmerizing blue eyes before speaking in a whisper, "you will forget about meeting me. Don't need to drag you down with me." Kol tried to compell her, but she, secretly, was immune. "You're a vampire." She gasped at him. His face twisted in confusion. "Why didn't it work?" He asked. "I'm immune." Miracle shrugged, walking down the street next the the handsome lonely guy. "What did you mean you don't need to drag me down with you? Are you really that bad?" Miracle added with a chuckle. "You'd be surprised." Kol smiled, staring in admoration at the beautiful woman walking with him. "Well, Kol, it was nice meeting you, but I have to meet my sister at the Grill." Miracle smiled, before disappearing down the road, leaving Kol alone to reminisce about the days with his amazing, perfect, true love, Winter.

     Flashback over
     Miracle's P.O.V

    I frowned deeply realizing, even when we had first met he was thinking of Winter.