Running with the wolves

I sighed, regret almost immediately washing over me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Tyler asked me, raising his eyebrow. "Yes. I need to. I know what I am. I can be any species I want. I need to fit in." I replied. "Okay. Then let me talk to the pack. Just a tip, they aren't exactly welcoming." Tyler sighed, walking off. "Ty!" I called after him, causing him to stop and look over his shoulder. "Thank you." I smiled sweetly. He just nodded and turned to walk away again.

"Mikaelson." I greeted with a nod, entering Kol's bedroom. "Hello darling." He smirked at me. "I have to say, what you are doing with the wolves is very-" Kol began, but I cut him off. "Idiotic?" I chuckled nervously. "I was going to say courageous." He smiled, looking up at me. "Thank you." Was my reply. "I mean not all girls would volunteer to be part of a wolf pack, without being a wolf." Kol chuckled. "Well, I'm not all girls, and I can be a wolf." I replied, with a nervous sigh. "You're nervous." Kol observed. "Well, yeah, I don't know what can kill me yet." I explained. He nodded before handing me a paper. "What's this?" I asked, observing the paper. "What I found about your species." He explained. I quickly began to read.

Shapeshifters can willingly change from immortal to mortal. They can be vampires if they want. Also they can have kids. It is actually really common for Shapeshifters to have children. Normally Shapeshifters find thier 'one' is a wolf or a witch.

I quickly smiled, looking down at the paper. "I can have children if I want to." I sighed in happiness, so quiet even Kol didn't hear me. "I already read it if you don't mind. Also, I read that if you have children with someone who is not your 'one' the child will die as soon as it is born." Kol explained. My smile dropped quickly. "Oh." I frowned. It seemed like Kol was upset about something, but my phone rang before I could remark about it. "Hello?" I asked, realizing I didn't check caller I.D. "Hey Mir, meet me in the woods in ten minutes." Tyler's voice rang in my ears. I smiled, hanging up. "Kol, i'm leaving. I have to meet Tyler. I would invite you, but I know that would be very...chaotic, so bye." I walked over to him as he stood up. I wrapped my arms around his torso causing him to stiffen up. I pulled away and walked out the door.

"I'm here!" I called, the heads of about twenty wolves turned my way. Every one of them judging me. "Everyone. This is Miracle." Tyler introduced, making half the crowd growl. "What is she doing here?" A voice erupted from the crowd. Tyler opened his mouth to reply, but I held up my hand to silence him. "Listen, i'm not a wolf. I am a different species. My species normally runs with a pack of wolves, but they are now very rare. I am in desperate need of a pack and I think we could both benefit from this." I explained. The crowd erupted with murmurs. "What is your species exactly?" Someone called from the crowd. "I am a shapeshifter. I can be anything or anyone." I smiled. The crowd fell completely silent before some guy stood up and walked towards me. "Well, Miracle." He stopped in front of me, before he broke into a smile. "Welcome to the pack." He said, patting my back. I smiled over at Tyler who was smiling right back at me.

"So, your species changes at will?" The guy from before, William, asked. I nodded. "And you can be any species?" He asked again. I nodded again. "That is so cool." He smiled. "Thanks." I smiled at him as Tyler was talking to the others about rules and such. Then I noticed a group of three wolves, two glaring at me. "What's their problem?" I asked, nodding my head in their direction. "Oh, they're siblings. The older ones James, the girl is Tonic, and the younger one is Francis. They don't really like non-wolves. They barely even like other wolves. They're very secluded." He explained. "So, they don't like me?" I asked, laughing a bit afterwards. "Well, William Shakespeare, I must go, I have a friend I need to meet." I replied, using his new nickname. "Bye Miracle." He waved.

"Mikaelson and brother!" I called entering the Mikaelson house. "Hello." Klaus smiled arriving. "I suppose i'm Mikaelson." Kol smirked, appearing in front of me. "You must be a genius." I fake gasped. "Well, obviously." He rolled his eyes. "Guess who has a pack of wolves to run with?" I cheered. "Good for you." Klaus yawned as if he was bored. "Fine don't party with me. Kol, let's go. We don't need him." I stuck my tongue out at Klaus. "Look!" I demanded, pointing at my bruise once we were settled into Kol's room. It was now the size of about a marble. "I wonder what's happening." Kol sighed. "Well, maybe it is healing." I suggested. Kol smiled a bit and looked away. "So, tell me about this pack." Kol smirked at me. "It's Tyler's pack. I think they like me so far. I made a friend, William, and three enemies, James,Tonic, and Francis." I explained. Kol smiled a bit before looking down.

3rd person P.O.V
Tonic, James, and Francis all sat in a booth alone, discussing Miracle the shapeshifter. "I don't like her J." Tonic frowned at her big brother. "I don't either. Trust me I have a plan." James smirked, looking at Francis, their younger brother. "You aren't going to hurt her are you J?" The ten year old asked, clutching his brother's arm. "Of course I am." James shrugged him off. "What's the plan?" Tonic asked, an evil smile on her face.

Kol sat silently alone in his room. Miracle had just left and his mouth was tired of all the fake smiling. He picked up the paper he gave Miracle earlier and read over it again and again. Odds are, Miracle's 'one' was in the pack she was joining. Kol sighed in frustration, throwing the paper down. Am I jealous? No! I can't be! Miracle is just a friend, hardly even. Kol slammed his fist into his desk, hard, in anger. "Are you okay?" Klaus asked appearing in Kol's room. "Maybe." Kol replied, storming passed him to outside.