Full Moon

Miracle's P.O.V

I smiled at Will as I see him talking to a girl with red hair that reminded me of a fox. She had nearly black eyes that held too many emotions to tell what her actual story was. "Hey Will." I smiled, sitting next to him. "Hey Shifty." He smirked. I let out a small laugh and looked towards the girl. "Miracle." I held my hand out for her to shake. "Anniah." She shook my hand. "Nice to meet you." I smiled as both of our hands dropped. "Likewise. Will tells me you're a shape shifter." She jumps straight to the point. "Correct." I replied. "That's so cool. What abilities do you have?" She asked. "Um, other than the ability to be anyone or anything I want, I have pretty much all the abilities that you have. Except strength." I explained. "You're going to run with our pack tonight, correct?" She asked. "Yes she is." Will replied for me. "Great. Catch you later." Anniah smiled before getting up and leaving. I did the same. Time to prepare.

It was almost time. The moon was near its apex and I was terrified. "You okay?" Anniah asked, smiling nervously at me. "Yeah. I'll be fine. You?" I asked, pulling my jacket off and throwing it into a pile with all the others. "Eh. We'll just have to wait and see." She chuckled, walking passed me. Suddenly one by one everyone around me began to transition. I knew it was my que, so I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before suddenly my bones began to break one by one. The pain was unbearable as I screamed amongst everyone else's screams. Soon, I was fully transitioned and so was everyone else. Suddenly, Tyler I'm guessing, let out a howl and began to run, everyone else behind him, including me. The wind felt amazing as I pranced through the forest. Trees flew by as we ran. The wind flew through my fur and my paws hit the ground rythimacally. Amazing, isn't it? I heard Anniah's voice in my head. Hell yeah! I thought back as we ran. Suddenly I felt someone's weight crash me into a tree. Suddenly I couldn't move and my vision was drifting in and out. Then in the blink of an eye I was out like a light.