Testing it out

"You can do it Miracle." Kol smiled at me. His pearly white teeth flashing at me. "Kol. I can't do this." I laughed at him. "Yes you can, just read the ingredients." He laughed at me. "It's gonna taste horrible." I pouted, facing him, my clothes and hands covered in flour. "It's impossible to make horrible cookies, here let me taste the dough." Kol reached behind me and grabbed a handful of chocolate chip cookie dough before shoving it in his mouth. His face twisted in discust. "Okay. That was pretty horrible." He laughed. "Mhmm. You jerk." I laughed, playfully shoving him. He immediately pressed his lips to mine roughly. My smile widened as I kissed back. "I love you Miracle." He whispered against my lips. "I love you more Kol."
         I shot up from my bed. "Good morning darling." Kol smirked next to me. My hand immediately went up to my lips. "W-Why are you still here?" I jumped out of bed, going to my closet. "I'm here because we have a lot of work to do." He stood up, eyeing me strangely. "What work? You know what I am now you can leave me alone." I explained. "What did you dream about? You seem a little...shaken up." He whispered, his breath on my neck. "C-Can you stop that!" I snapped turning to face him, only to be met with his face inches from mine. "Stop what, darling?" He asked, stepping closer and putting emphasis on 'darling'. "Kol." I stared at him, confused. "Let's go. We're going to a forest." He smirked, grabbing my keys on my table next to me, causing him to lean closer before walking out. I sighed, letting out a breath I didn't realise I was holding.

      "So what are we doing?" I asked. "We are testing out your changing ability." Kol smirked. "What? No way in hell am I going to do that." I refused. "Or would you rather talk about that lovely dream that has you so mixed up?" Kol asked. My face immediately flushed and I looked down. "Fine, but we don't know anything about this. It could be like a werewolf. Painful. And I could end up naked." I frowned. "I don't care darling. About either of those things." He rolled his eyes. "Fine. Let me just concentrate on what I should turn into." I sighed. "A wolf would be fine." He smiled. "Okay." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I felt a sharp pain in my arm as it bent the wrong way, breaking itself. "Ow! Kol!" I cried as thrle rest of my bones began to break and soon I was resting on all fours. I was a wolf. "This is amazing." Kol circled me. It was silent as if he expected me to speak. "Oh yeah. You can't talk can you?" He asked. No shit sherlock. I thought, rolling my eyes. "Can you control your actions." He asked, kneeling to my height. I tried to speak, but it came out as a howl. Oh yeah. I just shook my head up and down. "Great, follow me." He demanded and began to walk towards the town. I obeyed and followed him. Soon, we reached his house. Again I tried to speak, but instead howled. "Just wait." He rolled his eyes leading me into the house. "Brother!" He called. As soon as the word left his lips Klaus appeared in front of me. My eyes widened and I nudged him with my nose. Wait! What am I doing?! I thought sitting down on the ground to prevent anymore weird actions. "Who is this?" Klaus asked, rubbing my head. I growled at him, knowing it would help a little. "Feisty. Speaking of, where is Miracle?" Klaus asked. I sauntered over to him and clawed at his legs. "Why should I know?" Kol shrugged. "Kol, it's obvious that you fancy her." Klaus rolled his eyes. Kol froze before his eyes flickered to me. Before anyone could speak I pulled a blankey over me with my mouth and soon I was on two feet again, using the blanket to cover my naked body. "That was quite impressive shapeshifter." Klaus smirked. "Wait, you knew?" I asked. "I had a hunch." He shrugged. "I give up, all Mikaelson's are asses." I rolled my eyes going towards Rebekah's room. I took some of her clothes and got dressed before starting down the stairs. I stopped when I heard Kol's voice. "What the hell Klaus!" He whispered. "What?" Klaus asked. "I do not fancy Miracle." He refused. "Oh really? Miracle!" Klaus summoned me. "Yes?" I asked standing in front of them. When Kol's eyes met mine, it was as if he couldn't look away, a certain gleam in his eyes. "Missy, would you like to go on a date with me?" Klaus asked me. Kol's eyes immediately widened as he stared at his brother in disbelief. "No thank you." I smiled, but not at Klaus, at Kol. Klaus dropped his jaw and Kol just stood smugly. "I was wrong, not only do you fancy her, she fancies you." Klaus smirked walking away before anyone could protest. "He's wrong you know." I looked down at Kol. "Of course he is." He went to his room, me following him. As he sat on his bed he spoke. "So, what was that dream about?" Kol asked. "Okay, Kol, quick playing dumb. I know that you gave me that dream about...us being together. You did it to mess with my head bec-" He interrupted me. "You dreamt about me?" He smirked, standing up. My eyes widened. "You didn't give me that dream?" I asked. He just shook his head. "Oh my God." I covered my face. Suddenly my hands were peeled from my face and his lips were pressed to mine.