The *cough* "meeting"

My eyes fluttered open to reveal Caroline standing above me shaking me furiously. "Caroline, can you please stop?" I asked rubbing my eyes tiredly. "Now that you're awake I can." She stopped, smiling at me as I sat up, leaning against my bed post. "Why did you wake me up?" I asked, a fake growl in my voice. "Oh, Miracle, stop pretending to be mad, we both know you aren't capable of anger." She pushed herself off of my bed and walked towards my closet. "Oh, and to answer your question, we have a meeting to attend." She pulled out an outfit and put it on my bed. It was a dress. Short, red, strapless dress. "This must be one fancy meeting." I hopped out of bed and went towards my younger sister who was walking towards the door. As soon as she was about to pull it open I slammed it closed again. "Caroline, what kind of meeting is this?" I asked. Her eyes shifted to the ground as she held back a reply. My glare intensified causing her to snap under pressure. "Fine, it's a party. For you." She explained. "Caroline." I scolded. "I know you said you didn't want one, I just couldn't resist." She explained. We had a thirty second stare off before I caved. "Fine I'll go." I snatched the dress up from my bed and pulled it on. "Thank you Mira! And happy birthday." She smiled running out of my room.

The dress I was wearing fit my figure perfectly. "Hey Mira." Elena greeted me with a smile as I strutted to my main destination for this party: the bar. "Hey Lena, what got you to come to this stupid party?" I asked a smirk placing itself on my lips. "Because even though you aren't capable of fun, I thought I should have some." She laughed. "I am capable of fun, I'm just not capable of enjoying it." I rolled my eyes, smirk still clear on my face. "Yeah, Yeah, whatever. Go drown your sorrows at the bar." She joked. "Sorrows? I can't have sorrows." I laughed as we stopped walking. "With your life, you're lucky." She teased. My eyes narrowed into a joking glare as I began to chase her through the grill, nearly knocking everyone down. "Ok, shows over." Damon ruined our fun, dragging me and Elena to a table and making us sit. I was sat next to Stefan and Caroline, who scooted in after me. "I have some news about Elijah and Klaus' issues." Damon, who was at the head of the table, explained. "Well, spit it out!" Bonnie urged. "If you would give me a second I would." Damon glared at her, her glare winning the fifteen second contest. "Okay,apparently, Klaus did something to piss off Elijah and now Elijah wants revenge." Damon explained. I rolled my eyes. "What does this have to do with any of us?" Caroline asked. "Well, Klaus only cares about one thing..." Damon trailed off. "Me." Caroline sighed. My heart stopped and my breath hitched in my throat. "So, you think that Elijah is going to hurt Caroline?" I asked focusing myself on the conversation. "That's what I'm saying, keep up." Damon clapped his hands. I glared at him before standing up, slamming my hands on the table, causing everyone to snap their heads in my direction. "That's not going to happen." I snapped walking to the bar. "Someone's in a bad mood." A british voice observed from next to me. I turned my head towards him and rolled my eyes. "Hello Kol." I scoffed. "Hello darling." The original smirked at my harsh greeting. "What is it that you want so you can get it and leave?" I asked turning my body to face him. "Well, isn't it obvious? I want you." He whispered seductively. "Oh, Kol, you know I won't give in to your so called charms." I retorted with a smirk. "Well, I wouldn't have to use my charms if compulsion would do its job, let's test that again shall we?" He leaned closer to me to look me in the eyes. "Go ahead, it won't work." I shrugged. "We'll see about that. Kiss me." He compelled. I leaned closer to him and just as I was about to reach his lips I moved, swiftly, to his ear. "Told you it wouldn't work." I whispered before facing the bar again. "How do I know you're not just on vervain?" He asked picking at the fries he was eating. "I'm not. How long are you going to continue this project Kol?" I questioned facing him once again. "Until we find out why you can't be compelled and why you don't have emotions." He bit into a fry. "Okay then, what is your next experiment Dr?" I joked, looking at him with my best daring face. "I need to stay with you, all night, all day, make sure you're not downing vervain or wearing it" He smirked. "What about Caroline? I still live with her you know? And my mom?" I pointed out. "Don't worry, if they show up I'll disappear." He shrugged. "Yeah, well two out of three people in the house have super hearing." I frowned. "That's another thing we need to check out. Don't worry about the hearing, ill work it out." He smirked. "Okay, then it's a deal." I stood up after realizing that I had finished my drink that Matt set in front me. "Where you going?" Kol asked. "Home. You coming?" I asked. He, obviously, jumped at the opportunity. "Meet me outside I have to do something really quick." I explained looking towards Caroline. "Okay." He winked before disappearing. "Hey Care!" I exclaimed running over to my oblivious little sister. "What's up Mir?" She asked tucking a peice of hair behind her ear. "I have a stomach ache, I think I'm gonna go home." I held my stomach in fake agony. "Are you okay? Need me to go with you?" She asked worried. "No, ill be fine, just need to rest, you have fun." I smiled reassuringly before leaving the grill, slamming the door on my way out. As soon as the door is closed I hear Kol slow clapping as he appeared from behind my car. "Nice preformance." He chuckled leaning against my car. "I find it extremely sad how you know what my car looks like." He pulled open the passenger door for me. "I've seen it enough times." He walked to the driver side and got in. "Since when were you driving?" I asked as he closed the door. "Since now." He smirked starting up the car.