In Love

Kol and I sat in his room as we thought. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded at him, "just great. Your psycho of an ex kidnapped me, but other than that life is just...perfect." I replied, sarcastically. "Don't worry about Winter." He frowned. "I'm not, she just wants you. I am officially no threat to her. You said it yourself, you two had a special kind of love. Also, I don't have time to worry, I still have to find my 'One'." I explained. Kol's face dropped as he stood up. "Where are you going?" I asked, walking to the fridge. "To find Winter, I'll text you every five minutes to make sure you're okay." Kol explained, gathering his phone and keys. "Can't wait!" I called as he walked out the door.
3rd P.O.V
Kol scanned the Grill until he spotted the familiar blonde locks of hair. "Hey Kol." She smiled, keeping up her act. "Miracle, can I talk with you?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. "Sure." She hopped up. "Walk with me?" He asked, holding his hand out to her. She gladly took it and they went outside to the alley. "What is it Kol?" She asked innocently. "Cut the act Winter." He rolled his eyes. She frowned and rolled her eyes back to him. "Took you long enough." She sighed. "Well, I know now." He smiled at her. She smiled back at him. "So, what next, there is really only to options here." She smirked. He nodded before running at her, pinning her to the wall. "Which will it be Kol?" She whispered in his ear. He looked into her eyes before kissing her gently. "Nice choice." She smiled at him. Suddenly he slammed her head against the wall, causing her to gasp in pain. "What the-" "Listen here you little bitch!" Kol sneered. "You will never go after Miracle again, got it?!" He demanded, his vamp face showing. "Does somebody have a crush?" Winter cooed. "Leave her alone or I will find a way to kill you." He growled. "I don't believe that. Now I could tell you why that wouldnt be benifitial to you, but I am just going to tell you that you wouldn't kill me. You loved me once." She explained. "A long time ago." He shook his head. "I've gotten over you, but you can see if Nik still wants you." Kol replied before walking off.
Miracle sat alone before getting a message from Caroline. 'You lied.' It read. She immediately jumped up remembering she had promised her sister a friend day. 'I'm sorry, I was dopplenapped.' She replied as she began to leave. As soon as her phone buzzed she read it 'What? Come home.' Caroline replied. She threw her phone into her purse before she rushed out the door.
"Miracle." Caroline chimed seeing her sister. "Hey Care. I'm so sorry I've been AWOL for a while." Miracle apologized, hugging her sister tighly. "Except when you snapped at me." Caroline mumbled. "What? I never snapped at you." Miracle gave her sister a confused look. "Yes you did, at the bar with Klaus." Caroline explained. "With Klaus? I haven't been to the bar with Klaus in a long time." Miracle argued. "Yes you were. I saw you. You snapped at me." Caroline argued back. Sudden realization hit Miracle before she growled under her breath. "Winter." She cursed. "Who is Winter?" Caroline demanded. "My doppelganger." She explained, as if that was the answer to everything. "What?" Caroline asked, confusion covering her features. "Oh right, you don't know about that yet. We have a lot to catch up on." Miracle sighed.
Miracles P.O.V
After I filled Caroline in she gaped at me. "You're oblivious." She replied. "To what?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "You seriously don't know?" Caroline's eyebrows shot up. "Know what?" I asked, becoming irritated. "Kol." Caroline explained. "That helps, truly." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "He's in love with you!" Caroline yelled. Her words hit me like a bullet. "You're wrong." I shrugged. "Seriously. Miracle. I love you but you are so oblivious." Caroline put her hands on her shoulders. "He loves you." She assured me. "No he doesn't. He loves Winter." I shook my head. "Ask him." Caroline shrugged. "Really? That is the worst idea ever." I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Kiss him. Do something." She instructed. "I might just do that. You're wrong though." I explained jumping up to leave.
I burst through the door to see Kol leaning against the stairs with a drink in his hands. "Miracle." He smiled, I noticed him look at the scar really quickly to be sure it wasn't Winter. "To what do I owe the-" I cut him off by slamming my lips to his. He stood there, shock filling his body as I kissed him intently. As soon as I pulled back I scanned his face. He look confused. "...pleasure?" He finished his sentence. I immediately left to go back to Caroline. Not to tell her Kol was in love with me. To tell her that I was in love with Kol.

A/N:Hello! Finally right!? Well I hope you liked the chapter. Please feel free to comment about whatever. Love you, bye.
Love,
She-devil's Apprentance

Next chapter: The 'One' revealed, A kiss, More bonding, and some drama!