Nursing him

3rd person P.O.V

Yells could be heard all throughout the Mikaelson mansion, as the two brothers were at it again. "I know you care about her!" Niklaus argued, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes were narrowed at his younger brother. "I couldn't care less about Miracle. At most we are simply acquaintances." Kol argued, his hands were neatly folded together in front of him. "Well, I know she cares about you." Niklaus replied, a small smirk on his lips. "Doubtful." Kol's lips formed a thin line as he tried to supress a smile. "Oh yeah? I'll prove it." Niklaus' lips twisted upward in a full blown smirk, snatching Kol's arm and biting down on his soft flesh, infecting his younger brother with toxic werewolf venom. "What the hell?!" Kol snapped at his brother, stepping backwards a bit. "Let's see how much she cares about you." Niklaus turned towards the living room, but didn't make it far before he was slammed to the wall, his brothers forearm pressed tightly against his neck. "Someone's angry." Niklaus tilted his head, a smirk playing on his face, ignoring the arm on his throat. "I-I'm going to start hallucinating. She can't be here." Kol stuttered, worry striking his features. "Seems this will show me more than just her feelings." Niklaus pushed his brother away gently before pulling out his phone. "What are you doing?" Kol asked, stepping towards his brother, nearly tumbling to the ground in the process. "Ah, Miracle, please come to my house, I need to speak with you." Niklaus' smug voice filled the room. "What is this about Klaus?" Miracle asked, irritation evidant in her voice. "Just do it, i'll tell you when you get here." Niklaus smirked, hanging up the phone. "Oh, you're still here. You may want to go to your room, you aren't looking so well." Niklaus smirked, strutting to the living room with a drink in hand. 

Miracle's P.O.V

I entered the Mikaelson mansion and hurried to find Klaus, who was leaning back in a leather chair calmly. "Klaus. You needed to see me?" I asked, my eyes scanning him for any sign of worry. "Yes, Miracle, I'm going to apologize in advance. You might want to go upstairs." Klaus didn't bother to look up from his drink. I eyed him cautiously before running upstairs. "Kol?" I asked, entering his room. "Miracle." Kol smiled at me. He was drenched in sweat and had dark bags under his eyes. I noticed a bite on his wrist and veins swimming around it. "Don't worry, it's werewolf venom, I won't die from it." Kol spoke up, noticing my reaction. "Kol, you need to lay down." I demanded. "I'm fine Miracle." He stumbled my way. "No, you aren't Kol. Now lay down." I pushed him onto his bed and walked towards the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Kol called, before he began to cough. "Have the hallucinations started yet?" I asked, carrying a wet cloth over to him. "Not yet, but I don't think you should be here when they do." Kol sighed as I pressed the wet washcloth to his forehead. "Are you kidding me? I'm staying." I walked towards the other room. As soon as I entered the kitchen I noticed Klaus smirking at me. "What do you want Klaus?" I asked, pulling a bloodbag out of the fridge. "Just observing my work." His smirk only grew as I slammed the fridge door and leaned against it. "Why did you bite him Klaus?" I asked, picking up an apple from the center of the table. "Because I wanted to prove something." Klaus spoke smugly. "Tell me what that something is. Now!" I demanded, biting into my apple. "Now that you're all powerful you feel the need to be pushy? Very well then. I bit him to prove you cared for him." Klaus explained. "Of course I care for him, he's my friend." I shrugged, starting towards the stairs. "I meant that you fancy him." Klaus replied. "What? I don't fancy him." I denied, taking another bite of my apple. "Then I must've been wrong. Oh well." Klaus smirked, walking away as I went up the stairs. "Kol, I'm back." I replied, only to find that he was standing right behind me. "Winter Green?" He asked. "No-" I started, but was cut off by him slamming me into the wall.

3rd person P.O.V

"No-" Miracle began, but before she could finish, Kol slammed her against the wall, sending an aching pain throughout her body. Miracle let out a whimper before she felt Kol's breath on her neck. She automatically stiffened up. "Winter Green. I've missed you." He whispered before placing a soft kiss on her neck. She shivered at the contact, but soon remembered the state he was in. "Kol. It's not Winter. It's Miracle." She shuddered as he began to trail the kisses down her neck. "I've missed you too Mr.Mikaelson." Is all Kol heard. "Kol. It's me. I-It's Miracle." Miracle tried to explain as Kol looked back up at her began to lean in. Miracle suddenly couldn't breath as time stood still. His lips brushed against hers before she pushed him back with all her strength, only sending him a foot away. "Miracle?" He asked, looking up, guilt in his eyes. "Yes." She nodded, relief flooding over her. "I-I'm so sorry." Kol shook his head at himself and stumbled over to his bed where he laid down. "Get some rest, okay?" Miracle nodded at him, realizing that her apple had fallen on the ground, forgotten. "Why are you taking care of me?" He asked. "If I don't, who will?" She mocked a sly smile on her face. He chuckled a bit before once again becoming serious. "Thank you." He smiled at her. "You're welcome." Miracle smiled at him, before leaving him there to sleep.

     The blonde walked alone down the road. She was waiting for someone. Who? Well, who other than Niklaus Mikaelson would she want to see. "Miracle. It's lovely to see you. I assume my brother is well-cared for?" Niklaus asked, a small smirk on his face. "Of course he is. Now, to other business." The woman replied. "Go on." Niklaus nodded, slightly confused. "Walk with me?" Her eyes glistend in a way he had only seen once before. With Winter. The playfullness that her eyes held was shocking for Miracle. "Of course." Niklaus followed her.