The Choice part 1

I yawned, looking down at the still asleep Kol, laying next to me.

"Wake up loser." I joked, shaking him. His eyes fluttered open and a smirk fell onto his lips.

"Loser, huh?" He chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"I have a mission today. I need to find Winter and convince her to turn Vampire." I explained , standing up and getting dressed.

"I don't understand why you are so eager to help her. I say let the bitch die." He explained, watching as I threw my leather jacket on.

"Because she reminds me of myself. A less awesome, more pathetic version of course, but nonetheless." I replied, putting my hair in a messy high ponytail.

"So selfless. This is why I love you." He grabbed my wrist as I passed the bed and kissed my knuckles.

"Suck-up. Now get out of bed and do something productive." I demanded, rushing away.
___________
I stepped into the Grill, the door slamming closed behind me. For some reason the room was silent and almost all eyes were on either me or someone in front....Winter.

"Winter!" I called across the grill. She looked at me, sighing before jumping from her seat.

"Yes Miracle?" She smiled, faking every bit of it. "Come to say goodbye?" She asked, standing directly in front of me now. I shook my head.

"Come with me." I demanded, taking in the fact that she was wearing almost the same thing as me with her hair down in loose curls. A leather jacket over a black shirt and some ripped black skinny jeans, along with a pair of black heels. She nodded.

"Fine." Then I led her back to my house. Once we arrived I sat on the couch next to her. She was laughing as soon as she hit the couch.

"They were so confused." She chuckled. I smiled, nodding.

"I would be too. We are exactly alike. Just say we're twin sisters." I suggested. She nodded, before she became serious.

"Miracle. I am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I just-" She paused as tears built in her eyes. "I just didn't want to die." She finished, her voice stuffy,holding back tears. I had never seen Winter cry, and it sucked.

"I know. I forgive you." I smiled. She smiled at me too.

"Thank you. You really are the better version of me." She complimented.

"Wait. I have a question. Why did you leave Kol way back when if you knew he was your one?" I asked. She froze, memories flooding her mind.
"Well..." She began.

*Flashback*

Winter laid next to Klaus on his bed, her hand wrapped around her necklace.

"What's so special about that necklace anyway?" Klaus asked her. She smiled.

"Kol gave it to me." She replied, blushing a little bit.

"Did he?" Klaus asked. She gave him a look of confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked. He smirked.

"I know what you are Winter." He revealed. Her smile dropped and her lips formed a thin line.

"How?" She asked,her expression completely emotionless.

"That's none of your concern." He replied. "What do you want with my brother?" He asked. She smirked.

"That's none of your concern." She countered. He grabbed her by the neck and began to strangle her. When she was unaffected he let go.

"I have a proposition. You leave now and you get to live." Klaus threatened. She shook her head.

"That's not how this works. Kol would hate me if I just left. And I am quite fond of him." She explained. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, make something up. I'll even dagger him for affect." Klaus rolled his eyes. She sighed.

"Fine."
_-_-

"Wait so it was Klaus' idea?" I asked her. She nodded.

"He was afriad for his brother." She shrugged. I nodded.

"Winter. We just started getting along. I don't want you to die." I whispered. She sighed.

"I don't want to die." She frowned.

"Then don't. Winter let me help you." I pleaded.

"By turning me into a vampire. That's not helping me that's sentencing me to an eternity of hell." She argued.

"I know, but if you won't do it for yourself, or me. Live. For the person you truely love." I encouraged, as Elijah entered the room.

"Hello Winter." He greeted elegantly. I smiled when her face lit up.

"Elijah." She smiled, hugging him.

"Winter. Do it. Do it for me. I will love you unconditionally. Please live." He pleaded. I held my breath waiting for a response. She pulled away, confused before speaking up. "I..."

TO BE CONTINUED