Jealousy

3rd person P.O.V

The blonde walked into the Mikaelson mansion to see Kol, sitting on the couch. "Hello Miracle, you need something?" Kol asked, standing up. "Yes, but not from you. Where is the other Mikaelson?" She asked, looking around. "Klaus?" Kol looked at her in shock. "Is there another Mikaelson around?" She asked. "He's upstairs." Kol muttered, going back to the couch. "Thank you Kol." The blonde's eyes scanned over the handsome man's body. He just sent her a small smile and lifted a book up to his face. "Klaus!" She called, skipping up the stairs. "Yes?" Klaus asked, eyes scanning her outfit. She was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, and a shirt that said 'Over it' on it. Her hair was flowing naturally down to her back and she wasn't wearing any make up. "There you are. You wanna come to the Grill with me?" The blonde asked, smirking to herself. "Sure. Let me go get Kol." Klaus stood up, but the woman stopped him by putting her hand out. "I don't want him." She smiled, grabbing his arm and pulling him downstairs. "Kol, we're leaving." The blonde explained. "OK. Bye." Kol lifted his hand in a wave. The woman looked him over once more before mumbling to herself, "the years have been very good to you." She smirked, turning to face Klaus. "Was that a compliment? From Miracle Forbes?" Kol looked up, a smirk on his face. "Is that so uncommon?" She asked, a small smile tugging onto her lips. Then she stopped remembering the task at hand.

The woman smiled at her drink until she noticed a certain blonde hanging in a booth. "Damn it Caroline." She muttered. Klaus looked back quickly. "Someone has a crush." She smirked. "Nonsense, love is a vampires greatest weakness. Winter taught me that." The poor soul looked down in sadness. "Kol never did tell me about her, I believe its time you do." She explained. "That's Kol's choosing." He looked away. The blonde sighed, seeing Caroline walking her way. "Hey, what are you doing here with Klaus?" Caroline asked, confusion in her eyes. "Is that any of your buiesness?" The woman scoffed. "Miracle? Are you okay?" Caroline asked. "What? Just cause I stood up to you finally I am supposedly sick." She remarked. "Uh...I..." Caroline stuttered walking away. "What the hell was that?" Klaus snapped. "What?" She asked. "You never snap at Caroline." He stared at her in dismay. "Well maybe that's why I did this time." She shrugged before standing up. "Where are you going?" Klaus asked. "Home. I'm tired." She strutted away.