Announcement

I smiled at my finger, my engagement ring wrapped around it tightly.

"Hey Miracle." Caroline greeted me, entering my room. I hid my hand under my blanket.

"Hi." I smiled at her. She gave me a look of suspicion. It turned out that none of them knew Kol was going to propose, so we were going to throw an engagement party to announce it.

"What's up?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Not much." I lied. She nodded.

"Okay. I was wondering if it'd be completely innapropriate to date your boyfriends brother?" Caroline asked. I smirked, rapidly shaking my head.

"Not at all." I replied. She smiled, hugging me.

"Thank you so much. I'm not sure, but I think it could turn into something. I'm willing to try it." She explained. I smiled at her. And the ship sails. I nodded.

"No problem. Hey, Kol is throwing a party and I want you to be there." I informed. She nodded, getting off my bed.

"Sure, what's it for?" She asked. I shrugged and got up.
"Don't know, just hurry and get ready. I'm going there to help set up. Love you sis." I smiled, skipping out of the room, hiding my ring in my jacket pocket.
_-_-_-_-_-
I went through my invite list once more.

Caroline ✔
Elena✔
Mom✔
Bonnie✔
Winter✔
Rebekah✔
Dad✔
Matt✔
Jeremy✔
Tyler✔
Stefan✔
Damon✔
Klaus✔
Elijah✔
William✔
Anaya✔
Alaric✔

I smiled, having finished inviting people. The party was due to start in around thirty minutes and I had just about finished decorating Kol's house.

"Hey Loser." Kol wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as I tied a balloon.

"Hi Idiot." I smirked, turning to face him. He faked hurt and chuckled.

"I have a thousand years of experience, what do you have?" He smirked. I let out a laugh before stepping away from him.

"Help me set out the beers and chips and of course Damon will need bourbon." I demanded, trailing him into the kitchen. He picked up the cases of beer and I grabbed a few bags of different chips and some dips, setting them out on the table to look nice.

"Okay, now we wait." I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, which was cool because he was taller than me.
_-_-_-_-_-

The party had begun and every one was just standing in the living room, unsure of what to do. The alcohol was off limits until the announcement was made. I strutted out there and saw everyone eyeing me.

"We have an announcement." I explained. They all looked really skeptical.

"We're engaged, I proposed." Kol finished, snaking his arm around my waist. There was a small silence before a applause erupted through the crowd. I sighed in relief.

"Another announcement. FREE ALCOHOL!" I yelled, moving out of the way as everyone zoomed into the kitchen. I went in as well and grabbed a cup of vodka that I'd saved for myself. I entered the living room, that was now lively.

"Wow. Seriously Miracle? You really settled." Damon smirked, walking up to me with a bourbon in hand.

"Good to see you Damon." I smirked at him. "Even if you are a complete ass." I added.

"Well, unlike Damon, I am happy for you." Alaric announced, entering our group as well.

"Thanks Ric. You always were better than Damon." I smirked.

"Wow, I'm offended Mrs. Mikaelson." Damon joked. I smiled, hearing that name. Miracle Mikaelson. It was amazing to know that I'd be with my true love forever.

_-_--_
A/N: So I know this was a short chapter, but I hope you like it. Love you all babes. As normal. Comment whatever you want along with any ideas for the story. If you read this far comment "Gay Monkeys." Love you all.
Love,
Destiny.