Hostage

My eyes slowly fluttered open, my vision blurry, and my lungs sore. "Oh." A voice spoke. My vision cleared to see a girl that looked just like me tossing a long, rusty crobar to the side. "W-What's happening?" I stuttered. I tried to stand, only to feel a burn in my wrists and ankles. I hissed in pain, looking down at my arms. They were being tied to a chair, along with my ankles. "Careful. You may hurt yourself." The woman snickered. "What is this?" I asked, tugging at the ropes again. "It's Bloodroot, an herb toxic to Shapeshifters. It also takes away any powers you once possessed." She explained. "Damn it!" I yelled, struggling against the ropes, regardless of the pain. I heard the woman laugh deviously. "Who are you?" I asked, my eyes observing her. She looked exactly like me, from the blonde wavy strands of hair, to the cherry lips. "Well, my not as good doppleganger, I'm Winter." She smirked.
3rd P.O.V
Kol paced back and forth in front of his brother. "Winter is alive!" He exclaimed, A mixture of furry and excitement running through him. Niklaus just sat there, his expression plain. He was still processing the information. "Niklaus! Speak to me!" Kol demanded, his face was pained. "I-" Klaus began, but his voice couldn't come out. Kol frowned suddenly, worry hitting his eyes. "Miracle." He whispered. He suddenly raab around looking for his cell phone. "W...What are you doing?" Klaus asked, his voice finally working. "Miracle. She needs my help. She wants me to help her find her 'One'." Kol explained, picking up his phone. "What are you going to tell her?" Klaus asked. "That I need to talk to her soon." Kol shrugged. Klaus' eyes suddenly lit up, realization hitting him. "Kol. You're it." He smirked. Kol gave him a confused look. "I'm what?" He asked. Klaus shook His head, tossing him his phone. "Never mind." He replied, leaving the room.
Miracle screamed in pain as Winter dragged a Bloodroot across her face, Winter was wearing gloves obviously. Suddenly Winter threw the Bloodroot down and took the glove off, noticing the scar on Miracle's wrist. "What's this?" She sneered running her finger over the scar. Her perfectly manicured nail, scrapped the scar, causing Miracle to scream. "You obviously know." Miracle groaned, noticing Winter had one as well. "Yeah, I hurt my 'One' quite a bit." Winter shrugged. "Who was it?" Miracle asked, scanning the scar that was a lot worse than her own. It was rigid, and had a red tint to it, part of it went astray from the rest going up her arm, it reached her elbow where it stopped. "I'm going to see him now, though he'll think I'm you." She smirked. "Kol." Miracle muttered. "You know I don't understand why he feels so strongly for you." Winter glared before leaving. As soon as she was gone, Miracle heard a phone ring. It was hers. She saw it on a table not so far away. She began to rock the chair back and forth, until it fell over. She picked up a price of glass and tried to pick it up. As she did it sliced into her hand. Soon she grabbed it firmly and cut the rope. She jumped up and grabbed the phone, only to see it was at one percent." Great." She muttered. Then it died. She tried to run but there was an invisible barrier blocking her. So all she could do was sit and wait.
Winter sat next to Kol. "You still need help finding your one?" Kol asked, sipping a drink. Winter knew he had figured out that she was alive. She knew a lot. "No, I don't care about him anymore. I realized that you are so much better." She smirked, leaning up to his ear. "I have always loved you Kol." She whispered. His mind was racing and his thoughts travelled to a bad place. Winter became impatient and brought his lips roughly to hers. He didn't know how to react at first, but then he sped her against the wall and began kissing her roughly. He felt her smirk as they kissed, she pulled away for a second. "I've missed this." She whispered breathlessly. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her again. Though he enjoyed it. He could sense something was different. Him and Miracle had kissed before and it was heavenly, but this was different. Rougher. It made him feel, oddly enough, dirty. Wrong. "I'm sorry." Kol pushed her away, his voice uneven. He had felt it before. The spark. But not this time. She sighed and gripped his hands in hers. "Are you okay?" She asked. He froze as he noticed something. Her arms. She had a scar on one. It looked bad. "Miracle, what happened? Your scar couldn't have progressed that much in one day." He observed. "Nothing. I have to go. See you later." She stood up and ran from the room.
Miracle paced, trying to come up with an idea. Suddenly she spotted an enchantment book on the floor. She scrabbled to it and began to read.