Whispers: part 2

"Kol!" I called, entering the huge mansion. "Yes Miss. Forbes?" Kol appearing in front of me bowing. "The full moon is soon and I am getting nervous." I sighed. "Well, do you want to turn again?" Kol asked me. I jist shook my head and sat on the couch. Suddenly I heard a dozen tiny whispers. "Kol, do you hear that?" I asked him, my head pounding as they got louder. "Hear what?" Kol asked, though I could barely hear him over the whispering. I struggled for words as I held my head tightly in pain. Suddenly they stopped and I heard one thing:

"Hello Miracle."

Before I was consumed by darkness.

My eyes popped open. I was in a room. The wallpaper was light blue with blood red lining the top and bottom. "Hello Miracle." A familliar voice spoke. I shot up and saw a woman. She had black hair and golden eyes and she was wearing a gorgeous blue dress that went to her feet and was strapless. "Who are you?" I asked, my voice hoarse and weak. "I'm Jalene." She replied, a small smile on her face. "I meant why-" She stopped me. "I know what you are going to say. I'm you, more or less." She explained. "What do you mean?" I asked, stepping off of the rotted matress I was sitting on. "I mean, I am the darkest parts of you. Everyone has it. The thing inside them that makes them do horrible things like hurt the ones they love. For shapeshifters, the darkest part come out easier. It is like having really bad anger issues, except deadly." Jalene explained. My mouth gaped open. "Why?" I asked, shock spread across my face. "Well, we come out when you first meet your 'one' or sometimes a little before. That way you know that your 'one' would love you even in your darkest times." She replied. "Ok...how do I get rid of you?" I asked. A look of fake hurt spread across her face. "We just met and you're already trying to get rid of me?" She joked. I slightly laughed before looking around. "Where am I?" I asked, a framed picture on the wall catching my attention. It was of a woman. She looked exactly like me, like a clone. She wore a old timey dress that was dark blue with light blue hims. "I think that is Kol's business to tell." Jalene smirked, a smug look on her face. "Okay. So, please explain how this works." I pleaded. "Well, first of all, we aren't all bad. I am actually one of the good guys. We just have really bad anger issues." She explained. "Really? Then can you do me a favor?" I asked, leaning on my hands. "Go ahead." She smiled. I asked the favor, then we said our goodbyes.
I shot up to find myself in Kol's room on his bed. "Miracle!" He flashed over to me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm fine." I replied, rubbing my head. Next time, just tell me to go to sleep. I thought. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Kol, i'm fine. Why are you so worried anyways?" I stood up and walked towards my phone that he had put on his desk. He stayed quiet as I grabbed it. "Okay then." I smiled, walking passed him and out the door.