Alive

"Kol, aren't you exited for me?" I asked, a small smile on my face. "Should I be?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Yes! You would be if you knew the one person you were meant to be with for all eternity." I teased him. "Already did." He frowned. "Who?" I asked, confusion setting in. "Winter." He whispered. My mouth formed an 'o' shape. "You were in love with her." I mummbled. "Yes I was." He smiled faintly. "Please tell me more." I begged. "Well to begin with, her name was Winter Green. At least, that's what I called her." He began. I smiled up at him in admiration. I never knew that Kol had loved before. "That is a gorgeous name." I complimented. "It was. She was a servant of mine.  Maid of sorts, at least she was meant to be, but in reality she was so much more." He chuckled to himself, reminesing. "We fell in love. Spending our time in the garden or at the fields. We were always together. That is, until my brother came along. There were moments when she would disappear. It worried me for a while. She spend a little too much time with him, it drove me mad. One day, they came to my room together. She looked so...guilty. She told me that she was in love with my brother and that they were leaving together. After that I was daggered.  When I awoke I was told that Klaus had killed her." Kol explained, trying to speed through the story. "I-I'm sorry to hear that." I gave him a concerned look. "Well, it's done and gone now." He sighed looking back up. I gave him a sad smile, grabbing his hand in mine and squeezing it gently. He gave me a small smile in return. "I have an idea!" I jumped up. He chuckled at me, shaking his head. "What is it darling?" He asked, standing up also. "We should throw a party!" I cheered. A mischievous look flashed through his eyes before he nodded with a smirk. "I think that is a great idea." He laughed. "What holiday is coming up?" I asked quickly. "I don't know the holidays." He scoffed. "Fine, if anyone asks, we were bored." I smirked as we strutted out the door.
     "You want me to come to a party thrown by an Original?" Damon asked, eyeing me cautiously. "Not just an Original, I'm throwing it too!" I cheered. "Persuade me." He winked, a smirk on his face. I smiled, leaning up to his ear. "Two words," I whispered, my breath hitting his ear. "Free Alcohol." I chuckled, stepping back. "See you there." I added, strutting away.
       The party had begun and it was crowded with people. "Think we did good?" I asked Kol, screaming over the music, Centuries by Fall Out Boy was echoing throughout the mansion. "Depends, are you having fun?" He asked, a gleam in his eyes. "When that keg is empty, I will be." I downed my drink. He laughed at me and nodded. "I'll get you another drink." He took my cup. I smiled and mouthed 'Thank you' as he wondered through the crowd. I looked around out of boredom and spotted Caroline looking as if she was lost. "Care!" I waved her over. She joined me where I was and gave me a weak smile. "Hey Miracle." She greeted me. "You okay?" I asked, scanning her. She looked so sad and scared as she cowered. "Yeah. I'm fine." She straightened up and gave me a bright smile. "Well, we haven't talked in a while." I explained. "Sorry about that, i've been busy. How about we have a sister day tomorrow?" She suggested. "Sounds great." I smiled, as Kol reappeared with my drink. "Here you go." He handed my drink to me. "Finally." I sighed, sipping my drink. "I was stopped by some drunk blonde." He rolled his eyes. "Hey Kol." Caroline waved awkwardly. "Oh yeah. Sorry Kol is helping me with something." I informed her. She nodded before turning around. "Well, I promised Klaus a dance so...I will see you after my twenty minutes of torture." She laughed. I nodded at her before turning to Kol. "I need your help. Everyone we know is here. So, I am going to go around and compliment everyone, if my bruise grows, it means I'm further away, if it shrinks, I found him." I shrugged. "Okay where do I fit into this?" He asked, leaning on the table behind him. "Keep my drink filled." I smirked walking up to the first guy, Matt. "Hey Pretty eyes." I ruffled his hair. "Hey Miracle." He chuckled, as I checked my scar. It stayed the exact same. I downed my drink and handed it to Kol. He then left as I walked on to the next person.
       About twenty cups later I was drunk and had a few people left to talk to. Next was Alaric. "Laric!" I cheered, my speech slurred and I was wobbling on my own legs. "Hey Miracle. You are aware that you are under the legal age to drink right?" He laughed. I just laughed, placing my finger on my lips. "Shh!" I giggled. "Not him! Next." I called to Kol. "You are cut off." He laughed taking my cup. "Fine." I sighed walking up to Damon. "You showed up!" I cheered. "Hey I can't say no to free alcohol and apperantly neither can you." Damon laughed. I looked at my scar and decided I knew it wasnt going to be Stefan or Damon.
       "He wasn't there." I sighed, sadness in my eyes. "You okay?" Kol asked, sitting next to her on his bed. "I just wanted to find him." I whined. "Is there anyone you didnt check?" He asked. I shook my head and leaned back. "Are you sober?" He asked. "Yeah. I better get going." I jumped up. "You need a ride?" He asked. "No, I can walk thanks." I got up and began to leave.
    3rd person P.O.V
   Kol sat on the couch with Klaus. "Miracle has been acting weird." Klaus pointed out. "I know." Kol nodded. It was silent for a second before Kol thought of something. "Winter was a Forbes." He muttered. "Well true." At the same time Miracle walked down the damp road in the rain. Back with Kol. Miracle and her are exactly alike, structure wise." Kol added. As Miracle walked down the street she heard footsteps behind her. "Hello?!" She called, her voice confident. "What are you getting at?" Klaus asked his brother. "Well that would make Winter a shapeshifter." Kol replied. Miracle saw a shadow and immediately spun around not seeing anyone. Klaus' eyed widened. "Shapeshifters can't die from a snapped neck." He realized. Suddenly a woman stood in front of Miracle. "Winter is alive." Kol's jaw dropped. "Hello Miracle, I think its about time we met." Winter sneered in front of her.

A/N: Heyy, I know I stopped making A/N's for a while but they are back! To begin, hope you liked the chappie! If so, please Comment, Vote, and/Or Follow. Also please tell me any predictions you might have, any ideas, I am very open to suggestions. Also if you just want to talk I have no life so 95% of the time I'll answer. I will take any criticism so please comment away. Love you all! Please enjoy my story and help me make it better. BAIIII!
       Love,
             She-Devil's Apprentance

Next Chapter: Winter returns, More hints on Miracle's "One", And possibly more Kol and Miracle romance stuff they do. (They still need a ship name.)