Part 6. [Pat]

Warning !!!!!
There will be smut in this chapter (there will be a sex scene in this chapter)

But please stick around for the twist in the end, ps it is a huge one LMAO😁😁😁😁;-);-);-)

Enjoy 😋😋😎😎🙃🙃

It was a really long week since Jess and Dan couldn't stop bubbling about the upcoming party and since the day came they got only bubblier and it was annoying.

"So what do you think?" Dan asked as he popped into the room in a huge puffy pink and red shirt and orange and red skinny jeans.

"You look like a Christmas tree," Kat teased.

TBH she was not wrong.

"Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate," Dan began to sing.

Jess entered later wearing a golden and white attire.

"Wow bitch, where you get that?" Kat asked him.

"You like?"Jess asked as he struck a pose.

"Yes bitch, yes," Dan exclaimed as he gave Jess a once over.

I wore my normal a blue jean and a black shirt and Kat wore a red top and black jeans that Jess had picked out.

•••••••

We reached the party and we found Zane and Silver out in front of the entrance to the house.

Music was booming and shouts from people in the house could be heard and we knew they where doing something wild.

"Hey, never thought you would show up," Zane said to Jess as he led us inside the  building.

Inside was so dark and everyone was doing something naughty, the smell of smoke and beer was in the air and empty cups and broken bottles were on the ground and people didn't mind.

I could tell that we were in the living room and it was big enough to accommodate over 1000 people.

Silver pulled my hand through the crowd and I left Dan looking for Alex as Kat and Jess talked to Sam and Zane.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"It's a secret," he replied.

We flexed through a hallway full of teens kissing and making out as some had half sex (sex when you keep all your clothes on).

We reached a room and Silver locked the door and came closer to me and he looked me in the eyes as he smiled.

"I have been waiting to do this since I laid my eyes on you," he said as a wave of stinky beer breathe engulfed my face.

God I wish he had a mint.

"You couldn't wait to do wh......," I couldn't finish my question, he planted his lips on my face and I immediately tasted the beer in his mouth.

God I wanted to shove an extra extreme breathe mint into his mouth.

"Um I don't think I'm ready," I say as I separate myself from him.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you," he whispers in my ear.

He lays me down slowly and leans in for a second kiss but I hold my breath then he pauses and smiles.

"Hold on," he says as he moves to the bathroom leaving me sited wondering what to do next.

"Hey, problem fixed," he says coming back and getting on top of me.

He kissed me and I could taste the minty fresh mouth wash and it was actually nice, so nice that I loosened up and let him take charge of me.

His tongue filled my mouth and all I could taste was the mouth wash and I enjoyed it.

TBH, it turned me on, so bad that I pulled him closer to me that we were now chest to chest and I could fill his cock from my crotch area.

He rubbed it up and down as his tongue got deeper into my mouth and I could fill his cock getting harder and harder as he rubbed it along my crotch area making me get hard too.

I followed Jess's advice and wrapped my legs around his back squealing our crotches together making a rush of adrenaline go through my body and a twinge of lust making my body vibrate.

I could tell he felt it to so I squeazed our crotch areas again and kissed him deeply and I felt his cock get super hard and I felt the vibrations of lust erupt from his body as he let out a moan and kissed me on my neck.

I could tell that he wanted me to do it again but like Jess said, ' i had to keep him wanting more '.

He noticed that I wasn't going to do it again so he did it himself and this time his energy really hit the spot making me vibrate and I felt like I was going to cum any time soon.

Now that he was hard enough, I went to step two.

I had never sucked a dick before but with the wave of lust that had overwhelmed me I was ready to make an exception.

I started pulling down his underwear making him notice what I wanted so he got off from on top of me and I pulled them down showing his full cock standing out in the open just waiting for pleasure.

I took it into my hand, gently rocking it and sucking the area surrounding it until I saw Silver vibrate with ecstacy.

I slowly liked his balls and worked my way up his shaft slowly.

"What are you doing to me, who taught you to do that?" He asked with a lustful smile.

"My friend Jess did," I replied.

"Ohh, I definitely need to try him later," he said.

Like what the fuck did he just say.

He pulled my head towards his crotch making me forcefully swallow his cock making me gag which he seemed to enjoy by moaning and facing the ceiling.

"Ohh fuck, I don't need to fuck you tonight, oh fuck I'm about to cum," he says as he fucks me in the mouth.

I try to break free but his energy is too much, so he overpowers me and I try to beg but in five seconds he stops and pushes his cock down my throat so deep that my lips where touching his balls, I felt a warm goowie liquid blast down my throat.

I immediately fell to the ground and barfed my intestines out when I realised what the goowie liquid was.

I couldn't help it anymore, the dude had literaly played me, broken my heart, used me and disrespected me, I had had enough.

I rushed to the bathroom and washed my whole face and I may or may not also have barfed again.

I rushed out of there and hurried off to find the rest leaving Silver passed out on the bed where he literally abused me.

••••••

"Can I speak to you guys alone," I say as I find Jess, Kat and Pat sitting next to Sam and Zane.

"You can talk to us with them around, don't worry about them we trust them," Kat says with an assuring look.

"Silver....,"

"Oh for fucks sake," Jess interrupts me.

We all turn to see who he is looking at and we see Dominic with some third year students of the hunk group walking in with him and alongside them was the twerp group too.

But this time, Jess wasn't focusing on Collin, Derek or the other twerps, he was focused on one of the third year hunks called Felix........

^_^^_^😉😉😉😋🙃🙃🙃

Read, comment and vote.