Part 14. [Dan]

We couldn't sleep last night, with all the stories Kat told us that Toni had told her about Felix.

"So who is ready for class?"Steve asked as he stood by the door.

We were all super tired and we were also creeped out by Kat's creepy story about Felix and I knew that Jess was still going to search for more answers.

•••••••

So guys, I finally have the plans for the Valentine's party tomorrow," Pat says as he joins us in the hallway.

"Are you sure it's safe for you to be here now, especially from your incident?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, I'm not going for the party," he said.

"I don't want to go either," Jess added.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Kat asked.

"Well looks like it's just you and me," I told her.

"Don't worry, we still have the end of year school dance," Jess tried to comfort us.

..........

We all shared, math, sciences and English classes together, but we had chosen different extras.

Jess had theatrical classes like music, dance, drama....whatever.

Kat chose home ec...

Pat chose something about computers.
TBH I could care less.

And I took design. Wooohoooo.

I found Toni in my class and I flipped out when she chose to be my partner.

"Hey," she greeted me like we are friends.

"Hey, didn't you choose theater stuff like Jess?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I like trying out different stuff since I'm good at everything and I want to keep my options open," she said.

She was a total miss perfect and I loathed her for it.

"Yeah so tell me about you and Felix?" I asked her.

"Well, I just finished.....,"

"Enough about you, tell me about Felix," I cut her off.

"Well there isn't really that much about Felix to tell."

"How nice," I lied.

"So tell me, are you going for the Valentine's party?" She asked me.

"Well, yes, are you?"

"Nope, people have told me that bad things happen at that party."

Look at her, trying to scare me into missing a party, she must be planning to scare us into not going so that we miss out, (what a bitch)

"Well, I think I'll miss out too," I lied.

"Good, then you can come to my place and you guys and us have fun," she said sincerely.

I now knew the plan, she wanted us to go to her house and find the door locked and then later we wait for her but she doesn't show up and when we plan to leave for the party we find it's done.

Ohhhhh she is so sneaky.

"We will definitely be there," I lied again.

•••••••

After the lesson was done I sashayed to my locker to bump into Silver.

"Hey, um can you give this to Pat when you see him," he says as he hands me a letter and walks away.