Part 18. [Pat]

"what's wrong with what I did?"

"What's wrong? Are you hearing yourself?" " You literally came out in front of the whole school."

I found Jess yelling at the pig Collin, as usual.

"What happened?" I asked.

"That moron just came out in front of the whole school and now people are saying that I made him gay," Jess stated as he glared at Collin.

"Well, they are kinda right," Collin said, like the pig he is.

"How?" I ask.

"Jess made me fall for him, so it is kinda his fault."

Jess smacked him across the face and he just smiled back.

"Are you high?" I asked him.

"Yes, on love," Collin said as he smirky winked at Jess.

"No, I meant didn't you take weed, crack or some other kind of strong s***?" I asked him again.

"No I didn't," he said with a straight face," I'm being serious."

Speaking the truth, I kinda believed him, I mean, Collin always did stupid stuff and was always quirky but this time, he was looking serious.

"Did, you even think it through that there could be a possibility for me to be blamed for your coming out?" Jess asked him.

"No I was just thinking about you the whole time," he said," I couldn't stand to watch Zane take you away from me."

"So you're telling me that you did it after you saw Zane and I picking our party cards?" Jess asked him.

"Yes."

"So you did it out of jealousy?"

"Yes."

"Wow, do you have no shame?" Jess asked him," come on Pat, let's go."

•••••••••

We left Collin standing there sobbing as he called for Jess but Jess just ignored him.

It was the last day of the term and people where all over the school compound strolling about and talking to their friends.
Jess and I had walked for miles to find the theater.

We got there to find a lot of people around it but there was no one inside and all the chairs had been moved and the center was spaced.

There where decorations everywhere and glittering lights.

"Oh, everything is perfect," Jess exclaimed," we made these decorations during the arts classes."

"Wow, they are beautiful," I said.

"I agree." A voice adds.

We all turn to see Justin and Collin standing by the entrance.

"Did you follow us?" Jess asked him.

"Yes," Justin accepted.

"Well, you can both be back on your way because we are not talking to you creeps," I stated.

"Come on, I said I'm sorry, I apologized to Dan and Kat too, what more do you want from me?" Collin asked.

"We want you to leave us alone," I yelled at him.

"Come on, anything but that," Justin bargained.

Jess and I agreed to be the ones who left so we picked up our bags and walked out only to be stopped by Collin blocking the exit.

"Jess I was serious, I really love you," he said as he handed Jess a flower with Jess's name on it.

"I'm telling you this now and I'll keep telling you that I don't have any feelings for you," Jess stated as he threw down the rose and stomped on it, " I hate you."

Collin looked at the rose then looked at Jess and walked out of the theater and I could see a tear in his eyes when he turned to leave.

Justin just froze in shock as Jess dragged me out of there.

••••••••••

"What was that about?" I asked him as we approached our dorm room.

"He is not the type of guy that I want to be with," Jess pointed out.

"I get it, but the way you turned him down was mean," I stated.

"Yeah, because bitch, I'm a mean boy, get in line," Jess stated as he sashayed away.

"Hey," Justin called out to me.

"Stop following me," I stated.

"I'm not this time, I promise."

"So what are you doing here now?"

"It's about a friend."

I paused because I didn't know why the hell he would want to be talking to me about thise twerps.

"What?" I asked him.

"You've got to listen to me," Justin said as he came a bit closer to me and stared at me with his sky blue eyes shimmering in the sun setting sky.

Oh my God was I attracted to him?

"Okay, what's the problem?" I asked him as I drew Abit closer to notice the look of worry and distress on his face.

"It's about Collin."

Dun dun dunnnnnnn

Are you smelling a twist?
Or is it just your unwashed laundry....
Just kidding, teeheeee

Vote and comment
my  paddies

And keep reading hope y'all are enjoying the book.