Part 20 [Zane]

I know y'all have been waiting to get a P.O.V for Zane so........

Enjoy.

The year was finally done and it was time to go home and relax for the holiday.

The term ended wierdly,
First my young brother Collin disappears.
My twin brother Dominic blames Jess for it and for some reason he also convinced my parents to believe it too.
To add salt to the wound, Jess stopped talking to me and he kept avoiding me which really hurt me.

From the time I met him I wanted to tell him that I liked him.
I grew up knowing that I wasn't gay and being completely honest, Dominic and I used to bully gay guys in the past, and so did Collin but when I met Jess something about him was different, I knew I liked him but I wasn't sure either whether I was just hurting since me and my now ex girlfriend Helen broke up and I was feeling lonely.

I found myself driving to Jess's house because I wanted to tell him about how I feel, maybe, maybe he would help me understand how I feel.

Knock Knock.

"Come in," a soft voice from inside the house called out.

I opened it to find a half naked girl standing next to a shelf dripping water down as she shuffled threw the drawers looking for something.

Her sight literally gave me a boner, proving to me that I was still straight.

"Um, I'm sorry for looking like this," the girl apologised,"um, I have seen you around school, your part of the basketball team right, Zane."

"Yes," I replied as I shoved my hands in my pockets.

"Sorry, where are my manners, hey I'm Jessica, I'm a really huge fan," she said as she stretched out her hand to shake mine.

"I'm sorry but does Jess live here?" I asked her as I shook her ridiculously soft hand.

"Nope, he actually lives down the street," Jessica said.

"Ohhh, I must have been given the wrong address then," I said as I reached for the door but I was stopped by Jessica holding back my hand.

"What do you mean, wrong address?" She asked as she got in front of me.

"I asked my friend for Jess's house address and I think he must have thought that Jess meant Jessica," I answered as I signaled her to get out of my way.

"What do you want from that fairy?" She asked me.

The word "fairy" hit my ear in an uncomfortable way and to make it worse I didn't like the fact that she was calling him a fairy.

"I just want to talk to him," I said as I kindly shoved her out of my way but she squirmed through my grasp and was back in front of me.

"You can talk to me, besides, isn't he the one who made Collin gay, I bet he must have fucked him then killed him," Jessica said as she leaned onto the door acting like we were casually talking.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to go and find out for myself," I said as I firmly shoved her out of my way.

"Okay but be careful because he will spread his  gay germs on you," she yelled back.

I was halfway the journey when my twin brother called me and started yelling at me and I was just confused.

"Speak slowly," I stated.

"Our parents forbade us from seeing that fag and now that's exactly where your going."

I hang up because I didn't want to deal with his crap.

Background music :   When the party is over  -- Billie Eilish......

I got to Jess's house and found him sitting on a swing curled up and facing the wall as the chair swinged him slowly.

"Hey," I said.

"Go away," he replied without turning back to face me.

"Why?"

"They stopped you from talking to me," he sniffed.

I could tell he was crying.

"Lucky for you I don't listen."

"You don't understand, they said that I'm the reason Collin disappeared," Jess said as he turned to face me.

His eyes were red and I could tell that he was crying.
That sight broke my heart

"I don't care," I said as I gently walked closer to him.

"No you should," Jess said as he turned back to the wall.

He was in so much pain that I really wanted to grab him and cuddle up with him.
I now knew what I really wanted, I wanted him, I wanted to tell him that I love him and I wanted to tell him now.

"I don't care because I love you Jess," I said as fast as I could before I changed my mind about it.

"I know you do, my parents told me the same thing but you all should know that I just want to be left alone," Jess stated as he got off the swing and hurried into the house.

•••••••

I walked through the rain l the way back home and I couldn't find the energy to knock on the doorway, I was just too tired and heartbroken to move so I just collapsed onto the doorway.

•••••••••••••••••••♪•••••••••••••••••••

Comment...Vote.........Enjoy.............
Love y'all.