Tour

Y/n POV

Lauren and I were were cuddling holding each-other tight, I had to suck in all the information she just had told me less than 5 minutes ago. She was going back on tour.

I didn't notice I was crying, that was until she got up leaving me no choice but to get up to, she reached for my face and wiped my tears "hey I'm only going for 7 months, I'll be back in no time" she says "ONLY 7 MONTHS!? Lauren honey, I can't even live without you for a whole day how am I supposed to live without you for 7 months!?" I cry , "shh shh" she says giving me a hug. "How about we go out today?" She asked, "really?" I asked "mhm, we can do anything you want today, today's all about you my princess" I smiled at tacked her with kisses "I love you baby" "love you too princess"

—————————

"So where do you want to go?" She asked "umm, ice cream?" I asked with a cheekily smile making her giggle, she nodded her head, and there we go.

We got are ice cream now we're sitting at one of the tables "hey can I ask you something?" She asked I nodded "anything" I say. "W-why don't you talking about your family?" She asked looking like a puppy, I froze, I've been trying to avoid this but it has to come out either way. Before I could speak up she interrupted me seeing me in that state "sorry..you don't have to answer that I was just curious." She says "no, no I want to tell you" I chimed in, "you don't have to baby" she says reaching for my hand, I took hold of her hand "it's ok, I'm ready" she nodded.

"My mom died when I was 12" I say taking a moment, "I'm sorry baby" she says, "it's fine, I don't have much memory of her but anyways, after she died my father became a alcoholic, he would always come home late or sometimes he'll be gone for days or weeks even." I looked up to meet her eyes, "sometimes he would come home really drunk, even beaten at times" she gasp, she comes over to me and holds me, I had tears foaming " Dinah was the only one who knew what was happening, sometimes she would let me stay at her place. Well yea that's my story I guess" I say crying a bit, just thinking about it made me nauseous, my dad would beat me so hard I would beg for him to stop. "If I ever see him I'll make sure to beat his ass up for you" she says says making us giggle, "but I'm sorry you had to go through that" she says holding me. "Me to"

*********************

"I don't want you to leave" I say on the verge of crying, we were in the kitchen of her house "I don't want to leave you either" she says, she holds her arm out and tell her to come. We stayed in Each-others arm for awhile, "come with me" she says making me freeze, I pull back "w-what?" I say in shocked "baby, come with me, you can watch me preform, you can be there with me, for 7 months let's just take a break" she says holding me cheeks, I break into a wide grin and shook my head in excitement, "yes Lauren I'll come with you!"

THE END

Well this is the end.. this is my first ever story I wrote like damn. Thank you guys for actually reading my story, BYEE!