Birthday

Lauren's POV

The loud annoying alarm clock woke me up, oh shit today's y/n birthday! She started to move around while I try to turn the alarm of. "Laur?" She asked tiredly, "go back to sleep baby" "mkay". I smiled at how cute she was being, but I can't waste any time. It's 6:00 and she wakes up around 9:00 that'll get my plenty time to prepare.

I'm so my parents are gonna drop of her gift in the front of the place while I go out to get some stuff.
I got dressed and and went downstairs to find will looking through a cook book. "Hey will!" "Hey Lauren" he says. "So today's y/n birthday.." I say already leaving a smirk on his face, " Can you cook something special while I go out and grab some stuff?" I asked with a puppy face "duh! That's why I'm here" he says laughing. "Thanks man!" I yell while running out.

"Fuck which one do I get mani there all so cute!" I say whining to my best friend through the phone. "Ouu move the camera to the right a little" I did as told. "That one!" I looked at it and omg she's right, "thanks mani! Love you" "love you to". I chose the huge teddy bear holding a heart saying 'I love you' I got a few of her favorite chocolates, and got her some cute pink roses. Gosh I love her.

When I left the store something came to mind, y/n been wanting a Nintendo Switch for awhile, that's whats next. I went to the store and got one with a few games with it. She's gonna be pissed knowing I spent A LOT on her. My nexts stop the the cute jewelry shop.
I looked around for a bit when I came upon a necklace with the words "my princess" on it and a little crown on the 'S'.
I came out the store feeling happy as ever, I got my baby- omg wait I need to cake! HOW DID I FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THING!

It was around 8 when I got back, I went up to check on y/n to see she was peaceful sleeping, I went back downstairs to see the food nice and done, it was in a carrier so I could bring it up to her, but first I needed to set up the table. I wrapped up her Nintendo and necklace, leaving out the chocolate flower and rose. I put a few balloons on the side and made sure it looked nice. Oh and I didn't forget my note! My parents already dropped her other gift outside, and when she finds out what it is she's gonna flip!

Once I got done with everything I took her breakfast up, it was 8:56 so she would wake up anytime, I put the breakfast on the nightstand and jumped on the bed tackling her with kisses "stoppp" "get up baby it's your birthday!" I say, she smiles " Your 21 now!" "I knowwww"

I gave her the breakfast and she would feed me a bit.
"I have a surprise for you" I say "laurennn" "sorry! But it's your birthday and I HAVE to spoil you"
"I hope u didn't get me anything to big" "I can't promise" I smiled cheekily at her, "here put this on"  I said giving her a blind food, she put it on and I took her hand leading her to the elevator.

"Ready?" I say she nodded her head, I untied the blinds "1..2...3" I let it go.

"Lauren-" she turns around and slaps my arm, "hey! What was that for!?" I say, she gave me the biggest koala hug ever, "I love you" she says, "I love you too my princess, hey go open your gifts!" I say, she runs and hugs the teddy bear "this is so cute!! Ima name him Toby!" She says with her cheekily smile I laughed "anything you want" I say . She grabbed the small box ( the necklace) "wait! Open the bigger one first!" I say trying to leave the necklace for last. She gives me a mysterious look, she grabs the Nintendo and opens it like a little kid on Christmas making me giggle, "omg, no you didn't" she says "NO! LAUREN WHYY" she says happily, she ran up to me and kissed me, only if she knew. She then opened the necklace, "aww baby" she says almost tearing up, "here, let me put it on for you bubs" I say, she gives me the necklace and turns around moving her hair, I clipped it for her and put her hair back. She slowly turns around and gives me a kiss, she warps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her waist pulling her into a deeper kiss. "I. Have. One. More. Surprise. For. You." I say giving her a quick peck on each word. "Baby this is to much already" she says giving me puppy eyes "last one I promise baby" I say kissing her forehead, but here I say giving her a little box "this is apart of your gift" I say smirking, she raised an eyebrow, she unwrapped the red ribbon from the black squared box, in the box were keys, her eyes go wide. "Lauren. I fucking swear if I think what it is-" I cut her of "may we go see?" I smirked. I took her hand and went out, "oh my fuckin god! LAUREN MITCHELL MARONDO JAUREGUI!" She jumped on me and stuffed her head onto my neck, I could feel warm tears soaking up my shirt, I pulled back "hey hey, why are you crying??" I say a bit panicked, "I love you so much, thank you thank you thank you! No ones ever done something like this for me before, I love you so much." She says as more tears start falling down, making me cry. We hugged in the same position for at least 5 minutes, "I love you" I say "I love you too" I pulled back wiping her tears as she does the same with me, "hey get into your new BMWi8" I say pushing her, and yes I got her, her dream car. She squeals.

We took it for a text drive and we were jamming the whole way, I told her she can park her car on one of the floors where I have mine. The rest of the day was me bringing her to dinner, we cuddled, kissed A LOT, and the best birthday sex ever! I really do love her, a lot. I'm so in love.

——————————

                                       Y/n POV

This is the best birthday I ever had! Lauren surprise me with a car, a motherfucking car! But not just any car, my dream car!😩. I really do mean it when I say I'm in love with Lauren jauregui, part of me is kinda mad that she spent this much on me, but I love her.

She took my out to dinner, we watched a lot of movies and cuddled the whole night, what would I be doing right now if I haven't gotten to meet her, or her coming up to me? I would be lost without her.