Sad

Lauren POV

It's been 2 days since the staking rink, and Dinah has to sadly go, Y/n has been crying for the past hour, Dinah was by her side while I try to cheer them up. This won't be the last time Dinah comes back (wink wink).

"Hey guys, it's gonna be ok, Dinah gonna come back right?" I said giving Dinah a Stern look "oh, YEA! I'll come whenever I have time y/n/n" she says "your flight leaves in 2 hours, we should go so you could get your passes and stuff" "your right"

Dinah and I have became really close this week, I was almost on the verge of crying myself, I bent down to y/n and rubbed her thigh and stoked her hair. "It's gonna be ok" I kissed the top of her head.

"Let's ok?" Dinah says as she grabs her suitcase, her eyes were puffy from crying a bit "hey, y/n I'm going to come back as soon as possible loser" she says playfully shoving her to get up, making y/n laugh a little. "There my girl, now come on don't want to miss my flight, shit is expensive!" She says Making all of us laugh.

——————————————

"FLIGHT 206 IS BOARDING" the  gate agent says, we gave Dinah a huge long hug, "I'll miss you guys" shes says, "us too, call us when you land" y/n says. Dinah nodded and gave us a last hug. We walked as she walks away while doing her little dance, we laughed and waved, after she has entered the door, we sigh.

"What do we do now?" Y/n asked sadly. "Wanna go out and eat?" I asked she smiled and nodded.

****************

We ate a bit now we're heading to y/n apartment, she had to pick up a few things she forgot. She might as well live with me. I smirked at the thought, maybe I'll ask her, but it's to early.. I don't know, maybe.

I was waiting on the car as told, 5 minutes later she came back with a filled bag. "What you get?" I asked, she put on her seatbelt on "I got a few of of my makeup, clothes, and shoes" I looked at her and just admire her beauty, god I'm so in love with her.

"What?" She asked giggling and blushing "your just beautiful" her cheeks go red.

"Wanna go to the studio?" I asked "sure"

***************

Y/n POV

"Hey Selena, hey Ally, where's Tj?" Lauren asks "he's out today" Lauren nodded "hey guys" I say, "ahh y/n back! Hey girl!" Selena says and runs to give me a hug I laughed and returned the hug. "Hey y/n!" Ally says and gives me a hug, I repeated. "Wow when y'all see her you all give her a hug, what about me!" Lauren pouted "oh stop being a baby, we see you almost everyday" Ally says making me and Selena giggle, "whatever" Lauren says. "Aww baby I'll give you a hug!" I say running over to Lauren and giving her my famous koala hug, "wait! Y'all are-" "about time!" Selena and Ally say, I looked at Lauren "you didn't tell them?" I asked " I didn't know you wanted to tell them" she says innocently, "ok you love birds, let's get rolling!" Ally says clapping her hands.