New Start

Y/N's POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I woke up to my alarm ringing, it was 9:00 which means I have an hour and 15 minutes before my new job. I was extremely nervous but excited, 'today's going to be an interesting day' I thought to myself. I can't stop thinking about what old friend Alexa was talking about, I didn't have much friends back in high school , I wasn't very good at socializing with people other than Alexa, half the time I was bullied by these group the cheerleaders, it stoped when Alexa and me started becoming friends, Alexa had the power and scaring people away.
I got out of bed walking to the bathroom, I strip of my cloths and hop into the shower, after 10 minutes I quickly dried myself and walked over to my dresser wrapped in my towel, I pulled out a blue skirt with white stripes and a matching top. I quickly got dress seeing I only had 20 minutes. Alexa was picking me up today, 'you might be wounding why I don't drive there myself, well it's because since I moved here I never had a car, I always had someone drop me of at places, and plus I can't really afford one at the moment.' I grabbed the brightest apple and started to eat while I waited for her to get here, I was watching TV when I felt my phone vibrate, I took my phone out my pocket and saw that Alexa was texting me.
FROM ALEXA☺️: "Hey I'm outside let's goo!"

TO ALEXA☺️: On my way!"

I grabbed my house keys and bag and ran out the door, I see the white Tesla in front, I opened the door and see Alexa smiling at me.
"Ay you lookin cute for your first day today, I see you!" She says winking and me.
"Yea thanks , I'm so nervous! What is I mess up?" She can hear the panic in my voice
"You'll do great!"   
"Yea, I hope so."  The rest of the car ride was silent, after about 10 minutes we finally arrive.
"Yo what time do you want me to pick you up?"  Alexa question .
"At 1:00."
"Ok good luck!"
"Thanks bye!"
I get out the car with my hands shaking, 'why am I so nervous? It's going to be ok, right?'
I watch as Alexa drives away and walked in, 'here we go.'