Only her

Me and Lauren were eating the spaghetti chief Willy made, it was delicious! We were sitting in the living room floor eating on the table while watching a movie.

We were eating in comfortable silence, " Friday, at 6:00" she blurted out.

"What?" I asked

"On Friday at 6:00 is are date" she turned and looked me in the eyes, "OUR DATE! I'm so exciteddddd!!" I laugh and joined her, we were both screaming.

It was I think around 11:00 right now, we finished 2 movies and a couple episodes of pretty little lairs, "wanna go to sleep now?" She asked yawning.

"Mhm" I mumbled since I was to tired to speak.

"Let's go to our rooms now then" she gets up and takes out her hand to help me up. We both walked are way back, we stoped at my door, "goodnight Lolo" I say,

"Goodnight princess" with that I walked in my room and was about to shut the door when she stoped it.

"Yes?" I asked and confused why she stoped my door. " you know all day, all I wanted to do was kiss you." She said, I open the door wider.

"Me too." I said and looked down "you know, you can still have a goodnight kiss." I looked back up.

"No, I want our first kiss to be more nice, not in our tired state " she laughs  " and my goal is to get that kiss after our date, goodnight love" with that last sentence, she left to her room across from mines and gave me one proud smile before closing the door.

I was standing there with the biggest smile on my face, I went to bed happier then I have ever been, dreaming about her, and only her.

————————————

I woke up and remembered I wasn't where I usually woke up, then I remembered what happened last night, it kept replying in my head.

I was probably laying in bed for 10 minutes before getting up and getting dressed, today was a Wednesday so I don't have work today.

I was wearing a black crop top with some simple black leggings, with my hair up.

I decided to go downstairs taking the elevator, the whole way down I was thinking how luck I was to be going on a date with Lauren, I smiled at the thought oh it. The elevator door opened, there was Lauren standing in front holding 2 plates of breakfast, and a rose.

"OH! Your awake" she laughs, "I was u-um gonna wake you up, I have breakfast for you, and um I was thinking we could eat together" she said nervously. "Oh and these are for you!" She gave me the rose

I smile at her "I would love to, and thank you" I could see relief in her eyes once I accepted.

I helped her Carry come stuff since it looked like a struggle, we talk, we laugh, we smiled, through out the breakfast we couldn't keep eyes of each other.

"Do you have any plans today?" She asked, looking back at me.

"No, I never do." I laughed

Her eyes lit up "do you want to come with me down to the studio then?" She asked a bit to fast, she realized then blushed.

"Sure, what should I wear?" I asked not sure.

"Your just gonna be in a mini room with 2 or 3 other people, we'll be there for awhile so dress comfortable." She said with a cute smile on her face.

I can live with this.