Love

LONG CHAPTER

Lauren POV

ONE WEEK LATER

Y/n and I are getting ready for bed, "come here" I told y/n, as I hold out my arms, I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She came and sat on me, putting her hands around my neck and legs around me. "Hi baby" she says. I giggle "hi" "hey I have a surprise for you" I smirked, "wha-" I cut her of by picking her up still with her legs around me and her hands on my neck, I threw her on the bed as she giggles "what are you doing?" She says as I jump on the bed and start ticking her, "AHH LAUR STOPPPPP" "neverrrr" "AHAHAHA LO BABY STOP!!" She screams, I tickled her neck then stomach. I lift up her shirt to her stomach and attached my lips and blew like something you would do to a baby, earring a huge laugh, my favorite laugh.

What she doesn't know is I do have my real surprise for her, Well it's actually her birthday present, my parents helped me with it. Oh yeah Y/n has met my family and they all love her, instead of them threatening her they threatened me. Telling me stuff like "Oh I really like her Lauren! You better keep her or ima beat the shit out of you" stuff like that.

Flashback:

"Are you ready?" I asked y/n, she nervously fidget with her hands, I took my finger and put it under her chin to make her look up. "Don't worry they'll love you baby." I leaned over and gave her a kiss, "ok I'm ready" she says.

I went to the side of her car door and opened it for her, "here we go my princess" "wait laur..what if they don't like me" I gave her a kiss, "as I said, they'll love you" every time we kissed it's as if the world has stoped, and all my worry's went away.
Thanks to her.

I knocked on the door as y/n tried to hide behind me, Chris opened the "AYO! What's up sis" with that he gave me a hug. "Damn who this cutie behind you" Chris says eyeing y/n, I slap him on the shoulder, "this is my girlfriend don't even" I say sternly "h-hi" y/n manages to say coming out from behind me. "Hey! I'm Chris welcome to the fam yo!" Chris says bringing into an unexpected hug. "Sorry my family kinda a hugger" I whisper to her and she gave me a smile smiled then nodded. "Good job laur" Chris whispers to me when we start walking inside, "Where mom and dad?" I asked "In the kitchen, and tays a friends" I nodded and grabbed y/n hand as we start walking towards the kitchen.

"Hey mom hey dad!" I say, as I missed them very much "Hey sweetie I missed you!" My mom says giving me a hug "I miss you too ma" "hey kido!" My das says giving me a hug, "hey papa" I say. "Oh my Lauren, who is this gorgeous women!" My mom asked with a huge grin on her face. "Well mom, this is y/n my beautifullll girlfriend" I say proudly.
"Hello mrs, and mr Jauregui" y/n says smiling. "Oh dear, hello, I have to say you are really beautiful!" My mom says " thank you, not to bad yourself" y/n says. "Oh stopp it" I laugh, "hello y/n" my dad says cheerfully "I hope your treating my little girl good!" My das says "yes sir" "oh come here!" My das says pulling y/n into a hug making my mom join it too.

"Ok,ok you guys can let her go" I say as I try to get y/n out of there grip. "Welcome to the family!" Both of my parents say in illusion. Everything going to be ok, because I love her, and she's mine.

———————————

Y/n POV

Oh god, I LOVE LAUREN FAMILY! They make me feel so welcomed and loved, all the things my family stoped doing.

Lauren and I sat down and explain to her parents what has been happening and all that good stuff, mrs. Jauregui is so kind and so lovely, Mr. Jauregui is supper funny and kind hearted. I know where Lauren gets it from now, all of the above, there is no doubt I was In love with this girl, this human being, the love of my life.

"Hey baby, I'm going to go get something upstairs Real quick" Lauren says kissing my cheek then running upstairs, I watch her parents watch us as if we were the cutest thing in the world.

Once Lauren was upstairs everyone including Chris and the dog all looked at me. Why did you leave me alone Lauren.  There was an awkward silence, "so y/n" mr jauregui speaks up making me a bit anxious. "Yes?" I asked taking a gulp, "do you love Lauren?" He asked I could feel my face healing up, "yes" I say and smiled "have you told her?" Mrs jauregui asked, I shook my head slightly "I don't know how to, I don't know if she loves me back" I say. They al looked at me with wide eyes and mouths dropped, "listen y/n" Chris says "I have never seen Lauren that happy In so long, of course she loves you!" Chris whisper yells so Lauren couldn't hear, "he's right y/n" mr Jauregui says.
"I'll tell her soon" "oh and If you hurt her, I'll break you" mr. jauregui says making mrs. Jauregui slap him "he just kidding hunny"  I laughed, with a smile, with that Lauren came down.

"What are you guys all smiley about?" She says with her perfectly eyebrow up, "nothing, just happy for you" mrs jauregui says saving my ass. "Oh thanks mom, babe we should go now?" She says, I nodded.

"It was great meeting you sweetie" Lauren's mom says " you too mrs. jauregui" I say politely, "oh hunny, you can call me Clara" she says , "oh ok, nice knowing you to Clara" I smile,

"Goodbye mr. jauregui" I say he laughs "same thing goes with Clara "you can call me papa J" he says, I smile.

"Adios Chris" I say, "same thing goes with my parents, you can call me Mr. C" making both us laugh and wading a few more other laughs.

Lauren said bye to her parents and Chris and we left, "you did great Princess!" She says giving me a big kiss once we entered the car. "Thank you" she looked and me "for what?" She asked "everything, your parents are honestly for kind hearted and nice, I see where you get it from." I laughed " No one has ever made me feel so welcomed and loved in a long time, but when I met you and your family, I felt all the above, thank you baby" I say, I can see her eyes tearing up a bit "oh baby!" She says and grabs my face and kisses me. "I love you" I say, making her smile, "I love you too babe" she smiled and ended our night there, the best day of my life.

———————————————-

Now here we are, in bed messing around like love birds. After she stoped tickling me she rested beside me, "I love you so much" she say turning to face me, "I love you too, forever and always."
"Y/n/n?" Lauren Asked, "yes?" "Move in with me" she says, I already basically live with her but she wants me to move in with her! Wow. "I mean y-you don't have to" I cup her cheeks and gave her a kiss "of course baby" I say. Lauren gets up and starts running around the room "YESSSS!" She yells then
Tackle me with kisses.

———-

GUYS WE JUST HIT 2k!