Tacos

Y/N POV

Today was great! It started of with having breakfast with Lauren, then going to the studio with her, THEN HER SURPRISING ME WITH SELENA FUCKING GOMEZ!

I just can get enough of her, while she was in that mini booth singing her heart away, it felt like time stoped, and it was just me and her. Yea, yea whatever I know it's cringe but I'm just tryna tell the truth!

Lauren and I were trying to find a place to eat, finally my alone time with her, we were in there for what felt like DAYSS.

"Hey, how do u feel about tacos?" She asked "I know they have a nice taco truck not to far from here" she says.

"Yum, tacosssss" I did a little dance in joy and Lauren laughing.

"Taco it is" she said

We were walking the whole way there, at times we would brush hands and butterfly's grew stronger, all of a sudden she reached in for my hand, wow.

It fit so perfectly, she slowly rubbed her thumb on the back of my hand, she looked up and smiled at me.

We walked in comfortable silence smiling like fools,

And the end of the street where we were heading I see a taco truck "this is where my dad would take me, my sister and my brother every weekend." She smiles

"Let's go!" She pulls me as we start running.

There wasn't to much people probably like 4,

"Hey Mike!" Lauren said excited, she was talking to the guy up front.

The guy named Mike laughed "Hey Lauren, I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Yea sorry, I've been busy in the studio you know stuff like that." She smiles

"And who might this be, you've never brought anyone here with you except your father, oh and how's your father haven't seen him in a big minute" he asked.

"He's doing good, and this is my friends y/n" she introduces me.

"Well hello there y/n, you must be a great friend of Lauren's!" He smiles and I nodded.

"Anyways, what can I get for you to ladies."
He asked.

——————————————

We got our food sat down and ate at a near by bench, that's when we got a text from Selena and the others, oh shit. We totally forgot about them!

"Where are you guys!? It's been 30 minutes" Lauren reads out loud.

We both busted out laughing "it's ok when we finish up we could just order some more stuff" she says.

We talked and talked until we finished our food, we went to go get some more taco for the others, and we walked our way back in hands.

What a perfect day.