Crazy feelings

Lauren's POV

I feel like total shit, I can't believe I let them get to her, literally. I should have been right beside her, it's all my fault she got knocked down, even though she told me she was ok and it was ok, it's not. I don't even know how to make it up to her.

But I know my manager going to be on my ass now, the way I acted towards the paparazzis, I know it wasn't right but I had to say and do something. It made me mad seeing them push Y/n it just wasn't right.

I understand it's there job to find me and follow me around, and to take pictures, but that's a bit extreme, pushing her really!?. It just made me really really mad knowing they were touching her.

Why do I feel so protective of her? All I wanted to do was keep her safe and make her feel safe, make her happy, make her feel loved, and to make her smile, I want to be that person.

Wow, did I really just say that? I must really like her..

                                   Y/n POV

I've got to admit, the protective side of Lauren is hot as fuck. I love how she cares so much, how protective she was, while looking in her eyes I could see something I couldn't quit catch.

I just got done getting ready for bed, I couldn't stop thinking about lauren, I love her smile, her sent, her raspy voice I could die for, her bright emerald eyes, just everything about her.

I decided to send her a quick goodnight text and thanking her for today, I wonder if she's sleeping right now, should I actually send it? Whatever I'll do it.

To Lauren😘: Hey thanks for today, just wanted to say goodnight, sleep tight🥰

From Lauren😘: Hey babe today was amazing Thank you too, goodnight love😘

Im so glad she wasn't here with me, or else she would see how red my face is right now, who allowed her to make me feel this way!?

I would do anything for her, the way she can easily make me blush without even trying, the way she can make my day, just everything.

I only knew her for a day or 2, but I already love it, I love spending it talking to her, there's still lots I don't know about her, but that's I want to work on, only if she wants to.