Date pt2

Y/n's POV

"I like you, like a lot a lot" she looks at me, I looked back up at her and smiled wildly, "I like you too, a lot" we both giggled.

"Your so beautiful" she says making me blush like crazy, "thanks" I say as I try to hide my face, that was until she grabbed my face and kissed me. I was so shocked and didn't kiss back until I realized what was happening, as soon as I did I could feel her smiling into it, so did I. Her lips her so soft, so smooth, so sweet, it was the best feeling I've ever felt, it fits just right with my own lips. She went slow which was making me go crazy. I put my arms around her neck, as she grabs my face, I can't believe it! She was right, today was gonna be the best night of my life.

By the time are lips separated due to lack of oxygen, we were already down, I already miss her lips. She laid her forehead on mine and smiled " that was amazing" she says breathlessly "yeah" I giggled.

———————————————

"Thanks for tonight" I say to her, "anything for you love" she smiles. We were home, and walking to our rooms. "I should go, I have work tomorrow" I sigh
"Goodnight lo" "nu uh" she says making me confused, "you can't just leave without..." she says making me think, ohh I get it. I make my way towards her and gave her a kiss on her cheek, my lips linger on there for awhile before moving away. "Goodnight princess" she says.

————————————————

It's been a few weeks since the stay, and I got the most exciting news! Dinah coming for awhile to visit! Dinah one of my besties from my old town, we were inseparable. I told Lauren all about it, how we first met, what we did, everything. I was planning to maybe go back to my place, but it's just sad cause I don't wanna leave Lauren, but I don't know yet. Of course Dinah going to be staying with me, but I don't want to disturb Lauren, Dinah can be quit loud.

"Hey Lo?" I asked, right now we were in her room cuddling up, watching some TV. "Yeah?" She asked looking down at me, "Um, I was thinking I should go back to my place" I say with a frown making her frown "what, why?" She asked looking a bit panicked. "It's nothing bad!" I say reassuring her. "It's just you know how Dinah coming" she nodded "well I don't want yo disturb you, cause Dinah can be quit loud and-" she cuts me of.

"Y/n any friends of yours are always welcomed here,I really don't mind. But if u wanna leave, then you can if you want, I won't hold u back" she says with a little frown

"Are you sure?" I asked making sure, she nodded her head then smiled. Lauren and I got extremely close over the weeks, the feeling I have towards her became stronger and stronger, each day, each moment.

"Y/n?" She asked 30 minutes later, she looked nervous, she was fidgeting with her fingers. "Yes?" I asked. She sat up and looked at me, "um, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She asked nervously, wait! She just asked me to be her girlfriend!? Could this day get any better!

"Of course lo" she smiled and tackled me with kisses.

Best day.