Goodnights

Lauren's POV

Surprisingly the place was still open, since it was almost time for the place to close they gave us free extra donuts they had.

"Yumm!" Y/n said a bit jumpy.

"You sure do have a lot of energy at this time of
night" I laughed, she gave me a cute giggly smile. Here we go again, I slowly reached for her hands, I brushed my hand against hers, I kept my eye fixed on the road but I can still see y/n looking at me with her corner eye. There, her hand is in mine! I loved how her hand fit so perfectly in mine, how soft and gentle it was, I turned to her and smiled, she looked down and blushed. So damn cute. I brought her hand up my lips and placed a gentle kissed on the top of her hand as she giggle.

We get back to her place and we put the donuts on the living room table as I told y/n to pick a movie.
She picked Beauty And The Beast, I thought it was so cute.

"Are you ready?" I asked, she nodded excitedly, I just giggled.

30 minutes into the movie I started feeling tired, I looked over at Y/n and she's already fallen asleep. I look at the time and it's passed 2:00, I carefully get up not wanting to wake up her. I turn of the TV and decided to clean up in the morning.

The only way to get Y/n to her room is I could carefully pick her up and bring her to her room. That's what I did, I picked her up bridal style, the elevator made to much noise so I chose the stairs. This was easier as I thought, she was light as a feather.

I open her door as quiet as possible and lay her down, she's was so beautiful, so relaxed and carefree. I wish I could just wake up everyday knowing she's here with me, I start tour in a couple months, and the thought of having to leave her was horrible. Maybe she can come with me?

As I was about to leave I bent down and kissed her forehead, "goodnight princess" I whispered, and walked my way back

"Stay?" She says in a whispers, I turn back around and see her sitting up but in a tired state. I smiled warmly at her and nodded, I made my way back to her and lay in the opposite side of her.

"Come closer" I tell her, she did as told. She snuggled up to me, putting her head on the crook of my neck. This feels so right.

"Night" she says.

"Goodnight baby"