17: Final Shenanigans

~~No-one's POV~~

After the chaos caused by the three at the festival the heroes were in complete chaos, though they managed to stop the public and media from finding out they were villains, people were swarming for names so they could see them again, although many of them ignored the lyrics a few, especially class 1-A who recognised Deku from the USJ incident were asking what that song meant, all of this put Nezu under a lot of pressure.

The said chimera was sitting in his office currently trying to fix the mess Deku had made, with three documents open at once, one was a statement to the public, informing them that the people will not be named but they will be seen again, with a few more lies to tide them over, the second was to the heroes and their plan to increase security as well as other measures, though the reason behind the event was unknown, it seemed to be a display of power, one that, in Nezu's mind, was a warning for future attacks, so the best he could do was increase the already numerous precautions around his students.

The final document was to the students and their parents, though originally planned to come out later in the year, the attack had pushed forward plans causing them to put a dorm system into place to protect them better, though it would be tight he knew Cementoss would be able to finish on time, the only problem had been the parents permission, but that wasn't an issue in the end.

Yet what he wasn't prepared for was a message to pop up on his screen... one to play chess. Now this intrigued Nezu for two reasons, one the security around UA's systems was bleeding edge, constantly updating using new techniques from the support department once verified by power-loader, so whoever managed to send this message should not even exist, considering the network was near impossible to navigate for anyone but him even on the inside, let alone the outside. Second the person was asking to play chess, his favourite game, the one where he was currently unbeaten thanks to his ridiculous IQ.

Though the decision was obvious Nezu was curious, and his curiosity only rose when another pop-up came, this time in the form of another invite, stating the name of his opponent ... Deku, the one who participated in the villain attack and infiltrated the sports festival. Nezu started to zone out as he tried to consider all the possibilities, spyware, trojan horse... no if managed to send that pop-up he already has access to the network... but not my personal network, maybe this is a ploy, or maybe he just wants to talk, or he could be trying to make another point.

PING

A third message appeared as a pop-up, an apology for doing what they did, another one for making the Chimera worry, an explanation of their knowledge of the personal network but that they chose not to attack it and finally a promise that they would have their match at a later date... in person.

You see Izuku had planned this all out, he knew his details were rare, even though he was the number one villain now ahis details were near impossible to come by as those who had seen him were either dead, in size feet under or at UA, even then most of the one's at UA had only ever seen him as he wanted them too, a monster.

On the other end of the messages the three were laughing like madmen at the stunt, Touya had managed to get into UA's network to deliver the message directly from Izuku and Himiko had suggested to look through the webcam and the sight of the animal principle trying to figure out what to do while drinking his tea, then spitting it out at every new message was hilarious to them.

The three were on the floor tears forming in their eyes as they saw the principle's reactions, the smartest being on the planet out-classed by some teenagers in an underground city. Inko walked in very worried for the three after hearing weird noises but left confused as she saw the three on the floor laughing stupidly.