14: Kinda a let down

~~Izuku's POV~~

Stepping out of the mist I was back in that dark damp room, standing in front of me as All for One, his remaining facial features shifting from angry to confused to worried. Leaping forward he broke off the devices connected to him as he rushed to Shigaraki's side.

'DEKU, what happened' All for one exclaimed with... worry? in his voice as I laid his successor down

'We were tricked, All-might wasn't there to begin with, yet he appeared halfway though, took down the Nomu, then just as we were about to leave he was shot, I belive it was Snipe, we are lucky he isn't dead yet'

'But he's still dying'

'But we can fix this together' I say reaching my hand out, preparing to shake his, Shigarki's eyes went wide as he tried to scream at his Sensei to stop, it was kinda funny, though I knew this next part would still haunt me, just like my others.

'Of course' He replied reaching out, the moment he made contact he was dead, I shut down his entire brain, meaning all his quirks, knowledge and skill were nothing, then I moved quickly onto his cardiovascular system, destroying it beyond any normal means of repair.

Smirking I looked down at the now silently sobbing Shigaraki, wrapping my hand around his neck, I quickly repaired his vocal cords. Grinning as his sobs became audible, I knew these deaths would haunt me the least, they deserved it, not just for the people they hurt but for what they tried to turn Touya into.

'W-w-why brother?' The dying Shigaraki asks

'Simple you idiot, you hurt people, you hurt those close to me, you tried to turn Touya Todoroki into a weapon, you put blood on his hands while continuing to abuse him, physically and mentally, so I made a plan, a pretty damn good one that's finally reaching it's end part, for you at least.'

'W-what are you going to d-do to me'

'You personally? Nothing, I'm going to let you bleed out here and die, oh and if that doesn't kill you the fire I'm about to start will'

With that I left the room, making my way down the long dimly lit corridor, towards the other end and the only other door, opening it I was met with a room full of Nomu in tanks and a large array of screens. Below that was a chair, now on the ground with the weeping doctor next to it, as soon as he noticed me he crawled over and started begging for his life, pathetic.

'PlEaSe don't, I still HaVe so muCH to dO!' He begged

'Where is my payment' I asked, trying hard to not kill the man who crushed my dreams

He pointed over to the desk below the screens where a little pet carrier was, I walked over and opened it, only to be met with two bright yellow eyes as the small creature crept forward, making a mental link with me.

'Papa?' a voice asked in my head

'Yes?' I thought

'What are you going to do to me? are you going to harm me like that man on the floor over there?'

'Oh no, I'm sorry about the way that man treated you, though I did ask for you to be made I didn't know he would torture you after, so I'm truly sorry. But for what I'm going to do, I'm going to take you home'

'Home? what is home?'

'A place where you can live peacefully, though I will ask for your help often now you have mentally linked with me'

'Peacefully? Does that mean no more torture?'

'Yes and a lot more, it means I'll cook for you, clean you and there will be lots of people you can play with'

'Play?'

'Like have fun, mess about be happy?'

'Happy, I want to be happy, Papa please take me home!'

'Sure, we just have to finish one thing off first ok?'

'SURE!'

I reached out and let the small Nomu climb onto his arm, watching curiously as it shifted itself into skinny black cat. Smiling I stood up and looked back to the doctor who was desperately trying to escape.

Walking over I smiled and picked him up by the hair.

'So tell me, doctor, how does it feel to be crushed by the person whose dreams you crushed?'

'W-what?'

'Oh you don't remember, Izuku Midoriya at your service, pronounced quirkiness by you, yet developed one later'

'Y-Y-YOU, I REMEMBER, you broke all our testing machines, I couldn't let you become a hero!'

'AHA, so you knew, though that does explain where it came from, now tell me why I could never use it?'

'W-we c-couldn't tell, i-it seemed as i-if i-i-it was still dormant, as if w-waiting for something'

'Thanks doc, now I think it's about time we finish our appointment isn't it, nothing like a little treat for being such a good boy' I smiled as I threw his body through many of the tanks, destroying them the Nomu inside and the doctors frail body in the process. The converting the air around me into my 'special' flames I set the room alight as I asked my new pet to take us home, with mental image to help.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N Heyo my precious beans, uhm like the title said, this seems very anticlimactic, mainly because our green floof OP and that his mind is truly something else, the planning he put into this was astounding, so the result was guaranteed from the beginning... this time.