34: A slice of life

~~No-One's POV~~

The school seemed to continue on as normal after the sleepover for the most part, however for class 1-A that was the day they finally realised how far away their classmates had been pushed from them. They panicked and tried to save whatever small bond they held with the five. All-might was informed of this and such tried to push the five back to what he called the right side, by choosing training partners, constantly putting people like Yaomomo and Shouto, Sero and Jiro, Ochako and Bakugo together against Deku and Himiko who seemed to be constantly paired up, not that either of them minded this but that wasn't to say they didn't notice what was going on, Himiko even got a little annoyed at the man for trying to take away her new friends.

Izuku on the other hand was pissed, he knew about his childhood tormenter's little crush and the others too. Of course he wasn't going to stop his friends finding happiness but he knew one of them was going to be beaten to a pulp for getting fed up and trying to force something, one would get the perpetual cold shoulder and the last one... well let's just say he hoped she didn't reciprocate the feelings that would be given to her.

However these efforts by the class only seemed to drive the five away even more, it especially didn't help that rumours were floating around the school about the neglectful class who's 'dynamic' seemed to be regularly ostracising their classmates who were financially burdened or had off-putting mutations. Especially after a customised school wide REM lesson in which Izuku took pride in stripping others of theirs and bringing their egos back down to normal sizes. It was a success for all except 1-A whose stubbornness and pride seemed to be especially resilient when it came to things concerning the number one villain.

As the weeks drew on the school grew to love Izuku, especially once Nezu held an award ceremony especially to thank Izuku all his nightly patrols, although he did try and run away, Ochako held him down and made him promise to stay, needless to say someone blew some things up after their little interaction. However as the school grew fonder of the boy Class 1-A let their irritation fester and brew into hatred, hatred for taking their classmates away, hatred for being able to talk to their homeroom teacher like a normal person, hatred for being on good terms with their slightly insane principle and hatred for pointing out their flaws, their corruption and showing them how hypocritical their idol could be. They hated him for annoying All-might.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hero training with a special guest

-----------------------------------------------------------

'Hey guys you ready for this hero training?' Ochako asked her group

'Indeed, I believe that the special guest will make this quite fun' Ten-Ten replied

'OOO~~ you guys are gonna love whose helping then, the dude's one of the most fun heroes I've battled with, he even took me out for some food after' Izuku said mask on cause they were walking to the training rooms

'HEY DEKU' Kirishima yelled from behind the group, 'Whose the special guest?' He asked panting from his little run

'Why would I tell you and ruin the surprise, hell even if you didn't hate me for no apparent reason the whole point of the surprise is the SURPISE, now neither of those things are very manly are they sharky'

'W-w-w' Kirishima stuttered out breaking down from his own morals being used against him

-----------------------------------------------------------

The class stood outside waiting for their surprise teacher, the students dressed in their hero costumes and the villains dressed in their villain costumes. In an instant the class was caught in a sudden updraft as a red streak crashed into Izuku.