6: Problems

~~Time skip a few moths~~

~~No-ones POV~~

Inko Midoriya was happy, for the first time in years she enjoyed what she did, she enjoyed cooking for all these people, flipping another pancake and tossing another batch of sausages onto fry, she smiled and stared humming, a habits he picked up from her son, a ray of pure sunshine, well at least he used to be.

A frown formed on the woman's face as she thought back to the night her son had 'died'

||Flashback||

~~Inko's POV~~

My mind raced, where is he, where is my little boy, what happend to him, I wondered pacing completing another lap of the apartment, only to once again stop at his room and open it, feeling comforted by his room. Glancing down at my watch after a few minutes my panic flared up again seeing it was now well into the early hours of the morning.

I should check with the school if he comes in today, maybe he was just over a friends house, YES THATS IT, he just got invited round a house and he forgot to tell me, he does mumble a lot as well, adorable mumbling, but still maybe he told me during one of those and I just didn't hear him.

Lost in thought I didn't notice the door open and close, but I did when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me.

IZUKU!!!, I yelled hugging him close sniffling, where were you, I was so worried, if you went somewhere you should have just told me, a call for a friends house, a text for studying at the library, I don't care never do that again!!!

~~Izuku's POV~~

Shhhh Mom its ok, I whispered as my voice turned silky, I froze hearing the difference, was this another aspect to my quirk, could I be manipulative, or was it just me being comforting, I've never had to comfort someone before, its always been the other way around, usually while I was being patched up, but if it is I don't want to do this. WhatdoIdoIdontwanttohurthertotrickhertodrivhersomewher...

SLAP

IZUKU MIDORIYA I WAS SO WORRIED AND NOW YOU COME BACK MUMBLING ABOUT TRICKING ME AS SOME QUIRK, WHAT IS GOING ON???

Mom, I sighed and proceeded to explain the last 15 hours and for once she was left speechless throughout, coming to the end however I mentally slapped myself as I remembered I revealed what HE had done.

DAMN IT, I thought, looking up I could see that the though crossed her mind too, I expected yelling but what worried me more was what actually happened.

SILENCE

For ten whole minutes there was nothing but silence.

M-Mom, I stuttered, are y-you okay?

Of course honey, why do you ask?

Well you haven't really said anything for the past ten minutes

Oh dear haven't I, well one does get lost in though when... SHE FINDS OUT HER SON FAKED HIS OWN DEATH AND GOT A QUIRK.

...

Oh and honey remember that old saying?

Which one?

You know the one that rings true to this moment!

...?

no-one plans a murder out loud, her voice was so calm even all might would've run