This is the life

Y/n's Pov:

I never thought that this day would ever become a reality, I was never expecting Zack to feel that way but I am so god damn happy that he does because boi do I love him (the rational decision). Anyways I still feel quite guilty for hurting myself and having Zack find me in that state but I will stop this habit and look forward to the exciting shit that is coming my way. So to celebrate getting everything we ever fricken wanted we're just going to have a really chilled and cosy night in because we hate going outside and Zack doesn't tend to go outside much for long periods of time because of the fucking police and anyways it's always really fucking cold outside no matter what time of the year so there's no point when you can just be super warm inside, it's a no brainier if I'm honest.
Zack's Pov:
Although I'm still fucking terrified about what I saw Y/n doing to herself, I'm so glad that she's letting me help her to stop this, even if it was only just the once I still need and want to keep an eye on her because no shit kills me more than my love hurting herself. Oh about that, I'm so fucking glad, like fucking shitting myself with fucking excitement that we are together, I never expected in a thousand years but I am over the fucking noon that it happened. Right now she is sorting out the lounge area or whatever the fuck it's called so that we can just snuggle up and chill together in a warm area because the weather outside is some FRESH FUCKING BULLSHIT IF YOU FUCKING ASK ME BITCH! So I am so fucking relieved that we are going nowhere near the disgusting bitch ass outdoors. I am so fucking excited to see what the future brings for our relationship. Despite the fact that I'm a fucking murderer that fucking craves inde-fucking-pendence, I couldn't ask for anything more than to have Y/n by the side for the rest of fucking eternity.

Time skip brought to you by Danny's peepers~
Y/n's Pov:
Tonight has been really fun. Me and Zack just spent the entire time snuggled up together, taking the piss out of people on the TV and having a big ass diabetes fest because why wouldn't you? Seriously there is nothing better (except Zack obviously you clapped son of a bitch) because if you think there is then your mug (face) is ugly as shit ok! Honestly today has been the best day I've had in a really long time and I wouldn't change it for the world even though we got here through some pretty upsetting circumstances but it will get better from here that's for sure, our strength will prove that shit as long as we are both still alive.
Me and Zack are currently in bed together (not like that you dirty sinners, maybe tomorrow though 😉) getting ready to actually sleep because bitches need their beauty sleep (it's Zack. Zack is bitches). Zack turns to face me and asks, "How are you going to get your Dad to understand our relationship when his ass returns home from his shit up with his mates?"
"I don't have a fucking clue but it will be ok I promise." I reassured him.
"Ok goodnight, love you."
"Love you too."
We share a kiss because finally getting some sleep because sexy life essentials.

589 words
Yay some happy shit for once :)
I hope you peoples are enjoying the book so far.
Thank you all for 1k reads, it means a lot to me and I'm great full for every one of you reading and voting as well, thank you all so much :)🥰❤️
Don't forget to vote for this chapter and I'll update again soon xxx❤️❤️❤️