Just like this

Y/n's Pov:
Am I stoned? Am I fucking stoned? Did he just ask how to make a cup of tea? How old is this man even? I don't want to be rude but I just wanna laugh so hard. I eventually failed miserably and started laughing hard.
"STOP FUCKING LAUGHING! HOW DO YOU MAKE THAT FUCKING DRINK?!" Zack snapped, making me end my laughing fit. "Sorry I couldn't help it. Anyway how old are you? Five?"
"I'm twenty but close enough."
"Woah ok, your parents are useless."
"Tell me about it. Are you teaching me how to make this shitting drink or not?"
"Ok ok I'll teach you now." I giggled a little, he playfully hit me signalling for me to stop and get my shit together. He started laughing a little himself so I hit him back for revenge. He looked straight at me, "why you little bitch, think you can hit me and get away with it." I just smiled at him innocently.
Zack's Pov:
That smile, that beautiful fucking smile. I'd be dammed if I ever did anything to destroy that. My eyes began watering and tears were once again dripping down my bandaged face. I actually didn't realise that I was crying until Y/n pointed it out and dragged me over to the couch. I buried my face in my hoodie and proceeded to stay like this for the entire fucking century, the last thing I wanted to do was face up to my fucking disgusting emotions. What would she even think of me?
She spoke up suddenly, "Zack. Look at me." I refused. "Look at me Zack." She said again. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't face up to the shame of it all so I remained curled up in the position I was in. "I'm going to get dressed and get you some of my Dad's clothes for you to change into and then you're gonna have to talk to me about whatever is going on in here." She pointed at my head. "I know it's difficult and you're worried about being judged but I just want to help you the way you helped me with eye loving bastard yesterday." I giggled at the nickname she had given Danny. She then handed me some of her Dad's clothes for me to get changed into and she went back to her room to sort herself out.

Time skip brought to you by Zack's sexy bandages~
Y/n's Pov:
I changed into my clothes and came out of my room when Zack yelled decent because I don't want things getting frisky and I'm sure he doesn't either. He sat me down, took a deep breath and started talking, "Everytime I say the smallest fucking thing with even the tiniest hint of possible threat I feel super guilty, like an actual piece of shit and just break down in tears. It's been happening ever since Ray, you know, ended it." I started to rub his back gently to calm him a little bit, "There's nothing wrong with feeling guilty about all this, it was triggered from a really traumatic event and you can't exactly control your emotions, no one really can, they just randomly happen and it's really fucking horrible I know."
"It's normal to feel this way?" He asked me, his eyes glowing in relief. "Of course." I reassured him and continued to softly rub his back, calming him by the minute. He smiled at me and asked, "You gonna teach me how to make that drink any time this week?"
"The drink is called tea and I'll teach you now ok."
"Tea, ok" Zack smiled briefly. It's lovely when he does that. He's got a really beautiful smile that I could stare at all day. Fuck. Am I catching this shit?
Zack's Pov:
So I'm about to learn shit. It's only how to make this thing called tea but still, me learning, never thought I'd see the day if I'm honest. Y/n got out the shit needed to make this tea. "So, we've got a mug, a teabag, some sugar, a kettle which we're currently boiling, some milk and a spoon. Now before I teach you, some people tend to put the milk in first. Never do that, never be a Danny Dickens for the love of Jesus. I fucking pissed myself laughing and latched onto Y/n so I didn't fall. I finally matured after that moment and actually let her teach me shit. "Teabag goes in the mug."
"What's a teabag?" I asked while putting it in the mug.
"It's got the tea flavouring contents." Y/n said to me in a joyful tone of voice. "Take two tea spoons full of sugar and place them in the mug" I did just that. "Not the spoon as well." I realised my mistake and removed it from the mug. "Ok now grab the kettle and place the boiling water in it into the mug and stop when it reaches that line in the mug." I flinched a little while doing it but happily, I managed. "See, just like that. Ok now grab the spoon, remove the teabag from the mug and put it in the bin and I meant the teabag not the spoon." She looked at me and started laughing. "M'kay now put a small amount of milk into the mug, mix it together and there you go, a nice cup of tea." I did just that and sighed in relief.
"I guess that's not so difficult, thank you." I said to her.
"Yeah it's quite simple and of course, I'll help you anytime." She responded and flashed me a smile. I returned the smile and sat down and ate the cereal she prepared for me whilst watching whatever the fuck was on the TV. "More shitty news, god can all news companies just be shut down for at least one day." She complained.
"That can be arranged." We looked at each other and started laughing.

God she is so fucking perfect.

1014 words