Christ

⚠️TW: Self harm⚠️
Y/n's Pov:
Something doesn't feel right. I don't feel right. I don't feel normal. I don't feel anything. I feel numb. Why the fuck am I not feeling anything? What is happening to me?!

Zack's Pov:
Me and Y/n had a very chilled out morning. I surprised her to some breakfast. I will admit it looked like fucking cat shit but she really seemed to have enjoyed it and it didn't even look like she was fucking faking it so that was a big achievement for me. Who ever thought I would be able to achieve shit like this? I guess you learn something new everyday in this life.

I'm not gonna lie but Y/n seemed really upbeat this morning and I mean on a real high. I know that this sort of shit isn't something to worry about but she has never been in a state like this so it was a little confusing to witness. She's probably just happy to be leading this new life. I brushed off the thought thinking it was that and began to make some toast or whatever normal asshole humans eat when it's lunchtime.

Y/n's Pov:
Time is going really slowly, I feel like I've been sitting in the empty bathtub for days now, but it had only been about an hour and I was struggling to accept the fact that it was the truth of the matter. I don't know why I feel so numb. Is it a depression episode? Nah, I've never had that. Could it be because of Dad? Maybe. Could I be in shock because of everything that has took place? Very bloody likely. I shouldn't overthink this, maybe everyone ends up in a state like this very once in a while, I shouldn't worry myself.

Minutes which felt like hours had passed and this feeling was killing me on the inside, I didn't know what to do anymore. I really need to feel something and I need to feel now. I left the bathtub and looked around at what surrounded me, then something caught my attention: blades, a handful of them. I know I've done this plenty of times before and it is the worst way to feel something but nothing else is going to fucking work. I picked up one of the blades, lifted up my sleeve and pressed it onto my skin.

Cut. Cut. Cut.

Blood was seeping out of my arm. This is dangerous I know but at least I was feeling something at this point. Oh well. I made a few more cuts with the blade and placed it down again.

Zack's Pov:
I had successfully made some toast for me and Y/n. Fucking hell I am really getting the hang of all this cooking shit now. I'm going to be a professional at this in no time, just you watch. I was preparing to tell Y/n that lunch was ready until I heard a really loud knock into her door, it was almost like a bang or some shit.
I opened the door and dropped the plate I had in my hand. No fucking way this was true.

Y/n came running into the kitchen/living area because of the sound.

I looked at the girl in the door, tears streaming down my face. "RAY!"

Y/n's Pov:
No she fucking isn't. What the fuck is happening?

573 words
How's that for a twist 😏
Things are going to get crazy
Be sure to vote for this chapter x