Help me save my soul

Zack's Pov:
I feel like I'm fucking lucid dreaming at this moment in time, like why in the living shit would someone as innocent as Y/n even look me in the fucking eye yet alone decide to take care of me for the rest of the entire week?! She even swore to me that she isn't messing with me and told me about her experience of dealing with liars to prove to me that this is all genuine. Like what the actual fuck! My heart is oozing out of my chest, well that's what it feels like and my head is racing, trying to process this  newfound treatment. She really cares doesn't she. "Zack!" She squeaked out. "You're not staying at the doorway for the week, come in!" She giggled. I snapped out of my trance and entered the house, it's much better than the shithole I'm borderline surviving in.
Y/n's Pov:
Zack is kinda worrying me a little, he keeps randomly zoning out and that shit is far from normal. He planted himself on the sofa and asked me, "What's your fucking problem?"
"Me, problem? Never." I retorted.
"Don't lie to me, I know you're hiding something!"
"Fine!" I said angrily, admitting defeat. "I'm wondering why you keep zoning out at random moments, ok."
"It's no reason." Zack looked down.
"Ray didn't seem like just no reason a hour or so ago."
"HEY!" Before he could ask how I knew, I gave that super boring I can read emotions speech and gave him a cup of tea. Poor bloke could do with a decent brew that's for sure. An idea to cheer up Zack a little bit popped up in my head but because of what it is I'll have to leave him alone for a little bit to practice it. "Zack! You don't mind me leaving you by yourself for about twenty minutes or so? It's just I need to go over something quite important and unfortunately it can't wait." He looked up, took a sip of his drink and said, "Yeah sure, you deserve a fucking babysitting break. By the way this drink is possibly the best thing I've had, thank you." I gave her a small smile.
"I'm glad you like it, oh and thank you, I won't be long I promise!" I responded in my usual, chirpy tone.
Zack's Pov:
She went off to her room and I finished this cup of whatever you call it. I really wish I had drinks like these as a child, fuck this society. I was lying on the sofa for about ten minutes when I heard what sounded like faint singing. I crept over to Y/n's bedroom door and heard:

Lord, I need a miracle
Help me save my soul
Seems I've hit my lowest low
How much further can I go
I started thinking, is she hurting? Is that why she's being nice to me?
I know the pain, the strain
The shit you've been through
I know the game will change
And it changes you
But don't fall in line, line

(Yeah I know)
Been around the block a few times before
(Yeah I know)
Seen a couple things lost along the road
(Yeah I know)
You will never be alone, even at your lowest low
Things'll get better, that's for sure

You're not alone, you're not alone
I sighed in relief that she wasn't hurting, well the song got happier to she must be ok, right?
Falling from a fantasy
Illusions all I see
All my instincts leaving me
Somehow, I still believe

(Yeah I know)
Been around the block a few times before
(Yeah I know)
Seen a couple of things lost along the road
(Yeah I know)
You will never be alone, even at your lowest low
Things'll get better that's for sure
I started sobbing, this song was hitting me so fucking hard.
But you gotta find a way (you're not alone)
To see a better day (you're not alone)
Cause I refuse to stay (you're not alone)
It's such a dirty ugly place (you're not alone)

(Yeah I know)
Been around the block a few times before
(Yeah I know)
Seen a couple things lost down the road
(Yeah I know)
You will never be alone, even at your lowest low
Things'll get better, that's for sure

You're not alone
Help me sing this song (you're not alone)
You're not alone
Help me sing this song (you're not alone)

By the end of the song I was on the floor, hugging my knees and sobbing uncontrollably. For fuck sake Zack, why you gotta be this fucking weak?!
Y/n's Pov:
I finished practicing the song and came out my room only to see Zack crying next to my door. "Hey, hey, what's up?"
I asked, eyes filled with worry.
"The song you were singing, it really hit me in the feels, I know, how fucking pathetic, especially for a serial killer!"
He cried more. "No, no, no, it's not pathetic at all, everyone gets upset when bad things happen and when a song or something that may correspond to a part of it even if it's just a little bit, it tends to trigger quite abit. It's ok Zack, you're anything but pathetic and being a murderer doesn't make your tragedies any less valid." I gave him a soft smile and took him to the couch. A sharp banging was heard at the door. "ZACK ARE YOU IN HERE?!" I heard someone yell.

932 words
If you want to know what song I used in this chapter, it's at the top of the chapter to view. The song is called day 4 and it was produced by lemaitre