Fuck

Tw: self harm
Y/n's Pov:
I woke up feeling a sense of shock. Zack was fucking spooning me! I practically was having a joyful rave inside my head at the feeling but I know it was probably just an accidental reaction to something that may have happened in his sleep or something. Wait! Hold on! He has done this to me deliberately before so maybe, just maybe something exciting is coming this way! Ok am I on pills? The most likely answer is probably yes. Love that.
"What the fuck is going on with you Y/n?! You seem to be acting like a fucking rats ass child on LSD or some shit?" Zack grumbled in some unknown tone. I lowered and changed the tone of my voice almost ashamed of my actions, "Oh um... it's nothing.. I um... fuck... I just got a burst.... of um... energy that's all. Sorry."
"It's ok n/n I'm just not a fucking chirpy person in the morning."
"N/n huh?" I said sneakily feeling all high and mighty for some shit.
Zack snapped me out of my trance, "Alright keep your knickers on! I just thought that since you have some dodgy thing for calling me Zakku or whatever it is, I thought I'd get my revenge and dish out n/n ok!"
"Alright fine!" I fake laughed. Oh God I have really fucked this up haven't I? Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Zack probably hates me now! I always thought that I was too much and now I've just gone and proved myself right. Christ I'm such a god damn waste! I tell Zack that I had to do morning bathroom business so I could just have some time alone to beat myself up for not being good enough.
After I successfully got Zack set up with some breakfast because you know, sexy energy sources, I walked to the bathroom in a swift motion while trying to remain normal so he doesn't become suspicious of my actions. As I finally arrive to the bathroom, I lock the door, grab a razor blade and start doing you know while basically crying a fucking waterfall because well, I'm gross while telling myself how disgusting I am and that I'll never be worth shit to anyone because at the end of the day no one is going to want a fucked up chirpy little birch are they! My sobs become louder.
Zack's Pov:
I'm just eating my breakfast to hear something that sounds like fucking crying? Oh shit n/n, I better go and check on her! I dash into the bathroom and drop to my knees in horror of what I was fucking seeing. "N/n why?!"

453 words
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, my schedule has been really busy lately and I haven't had the time to piece a new chapter together. I don't know if my updates will be regular but I'll try my best :)
Don't forget to vote for this chapter x