Catching Feelings?

Y/n's Pov:
Today was possibly the most chilled and enjoyable day I've had in a long time. Me and Zack spent our morning mocking the news whilst drinking heaps of tea and eating our granola stuff because health. We also had a picnic in the woods and went wondering around the place because why wouldn't you. It took some time to convince Zack to have a picnic and all that because he felt that he was being stupid or something. Poor guy must have really been through a lot in his past. I eventually convinced him to and we ended up having a really nice time. I'm really starting to take a liking to Zack in ways I never thought I'd even imagine, honestly not to be cheesy but being with him gives me this weird tingly feeling and it makes me feel so much towards him. It can't be what people say it is... right? I can't be in love?
Zack's Pov:
I'm surprised that Y/n hasn't even considered giving up on me, it honestly shocks me a shit ton. I know that we've barley known each other for twenty-four hours but she has already done more to help and support me than anyone has done for me in my fucking life. She makes me feel all warm and shit, I don't know why but this feeling makes me never want to be apart from her. The thought of being away from her FUCKING. KILLS. ME! What even is this feeling?
Y/n's Pov:
So while Zack is having some alone time in my room and I don't mean that, I'm cooking some pizza, making hot chocolates and building a cosy den because I wanted to make this relaxing day even better.
Zack's Pov:
Y/n literally just fucking dragged me out of her room for some random shit and I don't fucking know what. Once I was placed in the lounge room or something, I see an array of blankets and pillows along with pizza and some brown drink thing. "What is that brown liquid?" I asked.
"It's hot chocolate, basically chocolate melted and heated up." Y/n replied sweetly. "That sounds lovely."
"It is, shall we get cosied up and eat this pizza and chat shit or what?"
"Definitely!" I retorted in excitement.
Y/n's Pov:
Me and Zack began to to tuck into our pizza, despite the picnic we had earlier we still managed to build up quite the appetite for tonight because come on, who wouldn't want to eat a pizza at the end of the day? The mixtures of flavour was a party in my mouth, no matter how many times I have this it always gives me the same, powerful boost every time. Zack distracted my thoughts and asked, "So how come it's only you and your dad? What happened to you mom?"
"I looked up at him, "Well she left a few years ago because her and Dad had realised that things between them were just not working whatsoever and just got a divorce and she decided to move out because she wasn't as involved in my life as my Dad was, I still see her occasionally though which is nice."
"So there was no conflicts at all?" Zack asked, amused. "No, none at all. Anyways, I don't mean to be rude but why do you wear those bandages? You don't have to respond if you do-" Zack cut me off and started spilling answers to me, "When I was younger, I can't fucking remember how old I was, one night my Step-Dad got drunk as fuck, found me and started shouting and screaming at me. I can't remember why though."
"Maybe it was the alcohol talking or something."
"Yeah maybe. Anyways, he just kept yelling at me and insulting me using every nasty word in the entire fucking rainbow and all of a sudden he just pulled his shitting lighter out and just like that he set me on fire, which is why I wear these bandages, cause I'm covered in burns." I put my hands over my mouth in shock and hugged him tightly, "Holy fucking shit! I'm so sorry that he put you through such shit! No one deserves to go through that. I hope he got what was coming to him in the end!" I yelled in hurt and fury.
"Yeah, I killed him in the end, I think that's why my killing started, I'm not sure though, it all kinda feels like a big fucking blur." He responded, caressing my arm briefly.
"Well at least he got what was coming to him."
"Abso-fucking-loutly! Now let's just carry on eating this Pizza and drinking our Hot-chocolates and forget that my retard if a Father ever existed."
"Good idea!" I said with enthusiasm. God fucking dammit! I really fucking love him don't I?
Zack's Pov:
Jesus mother Mary and all other shit on this stupid fucking universe! I really fucking want her. She was just fucking made for me! I know it! But am I made for her?

856 words