Who's it gonna be?

Y/n's Pov:
So many questions, so many questions. First, why does my dad come home at four in the bloody morning? Second, how does he know about Zack, or is there something else. Does he know that I killed that Eddie bastard? Third of all, does this mean that I won't be able to see Zack again? No, I can't possibly live my life without him, that shit would be too hard and I don't give a shit about what my dad thinks. I love Zack and no asshole is going to come between that. I mean they would definitely get killed.
Right back to the situation in hand, what the fuck am I meant to do because by my dad's raging, I'm definitely screwed no doubt about that. My dad spoke up... well shouted.
"Y/N YOU BITCH! WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BANDAGED WEIRDO AND WHY IS HE IN MY HOUSE?!"
"Well first of fucking all old man, this is not just your fucking house, it's also your daughter's and second of all I'm Zack!"
"HE IS MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" I piped up.
"YOUR WHAT!" My dad chimed in with unexplainable rage.
"Yeah that's right I've found someone who loves and cares for me the way my mom did for me as a child but you'd know all about that wouldn't you because you took that security away from me by killing her didn't you!"
"Y/n babe you said that she was fucking fine!" Zack said shocked by what he was hearing.
"I only said that because you had so much shit on your plate and talking about it fucking scared me!" Tears were now streaming down my face. Zack engulfed me into a hug.
"Oh yeah that's it! HIDE AWAY FROM ME AND RUN INTO THE ARMS OF YOUR SERIAL KILLER BOYFRIEND!"
"Is that what your angry about?" I asked my dad, desperate to know what his problem was so we can get this shit sorted.
"My problem!"
"Yes! Just tell me what you're angry at me about so we can sort it out. Is it about me dating Zack?"
"Well you dating a murderer has really pissed me off because of your safety, actually fuck your safety, you shot and killed an innocent boy here a few days ago!" My dad borderline screeched like an angry hamster.
"WAIT YOU'RE ACTUALLY ANGRY ABOUT THAT EDDIE BITCH!" Zack yelled feeling as fuming as ever.
"YES! He was an innocent-"
"INNOCENT MY ASS! HE TRIED TO KILL YOUR DAUGHTER! SHE DID NOT WANT TO KILL HIM BUT IT WAS EITHER GET RID OF HIM OR SHE DIES!"
"She still killed someone!"
"YEAH! LIKE YOU KILLED MOM!" I yelled out.
"WELL SHE DESERVED IT! The bitch was going to take you away from me just because I had been having an affair with her best mate. I wasn't going to let her take you away so I had to kill her!"
I couldn't believe what I heard, I was fucking mortified by that. He killed my mom because he was having a goddamn fucking affair! What an asshole!
"You killed my mom because of that. That's no good reason for murder!"
"You're dating a serial killer are you not!"
"YEAH WELL HE WAS NEVER TAUGHT RIGHT FROM WRONG BECAUSE HIS PARENTS AND FOSTER CARERS WERE FUCKING USELESS HAGS!" I was raging, I was so close to going bat shit crazy.
"Y/n there's no need need to fucking stick up for me, there's no point." Zack spoke up.
"There is every point Zack, you're the love of my life. I would do literally anything for you. I love you so much babe." I hugged him and kissed him passionately. "BUT YOU DAD! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU! YOU HAVE FUCKED UP MY LIFE AND I AM FINALLY STANDING UP TO YOUR NASTY BITCH ASS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF BACKING DOWN AND HIDING AWAY!" My throat was just about to give way after that yelled out speech but it needed to be done. I know what I want and I'm not letting anything or anyone try to interfere with that.
My Dad looked me dead in the eyes and began again. "Fine! If you're going to behave like such a little bratty bitch baby then I'm going to give you a choice. You can either carry on living with me and try our best to fix the shit going on between us, or you can go and start a new life with your fucking fancy piece Zack. You have got until tomorrow morning to decide where you're gonna go and until then, you are to stay here and so is Zack, but I'm only letting that psycho bitch stay so that you're around the both of us to help make your decision on who you're gonna stay with. And Zack, don't try fucking talk to me! Got it."
"Messages received bitch!" Zack retorted to my dad.

Well this could officially changed my life. Who will I chose? My Dad or Zack?

847 words
I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I've just been put into a third lockdown and my mental health has gone downhill. I'm trying my best but everyday has been a struggle.
Be sure to vote for this chapter x