It's ok

Y/n's Pov:
After a few minutes, I pulled away from Zack's embrace and curled up on my bed and hid my face, the last thing I want him to see is me acting weak over what just happened. I hid under my covers and remained silent. One of Danny's eyes had two fucking pupils, utterly minging. Why can't I just stay under here for all eternity or something?
Zack's Pov:
I turned to see that Y/n had buried herself under her bedsheets, she must have been really shaken up from Danny's bullshit. How did he even find me in the first place? I removed that thought from my head and pulled the covers off Y/n. "HEY! What did you do that for!" She shrieked nervously, she tried to cover her tear stained face, but I was having none of it. I engulfed her into a hug and started reassuring her the best I can, "shh, shh, it's ok, it's ok, that creepy fucker is gone now, the asshole is gone, he's not aloud near here again ok. It's gonna be ok."
"How did he even know you anyway?" She asked in a soft tone of voice.
"When I was trapped in some shithole of a building, he was there too. If only he fucking stayed there. Anyways, he would always try and get in mine and Ray's way and he kept trying to STEAL HER FUCKING EYES! I tried to kill him, shame he wasn't any weaker cause then I might have been able to finish the job."
Y/n looked up and asked, "Was there anyone else in that building? If so, what were they like?"
"Yeah there were others. There was this kid around Ray's age named Eddie. Fucking hell he was a piece of work. He had this weird obsession with Ray and it really creeped us both the fuck out, like what fucking runt has obsessions like these?! Then there was Cathy, oh dear lord, wasn't she just bitch of the century. I mean the bitch fucking shot me for shit sake!"
"Can I kill her?! Pretty please?"
"I wish, but I don't know where she is and I would like to keep it that way." I giggled. I carried on talking about who else was in that building, "And then there was Gray, you'd think he'd be alright because he was a priest, but no, just another asshole. He tried to use Ray as some fucking sacrifice or some shit, saying that she was cursed of something, like the fuck!"
"They do sound like some assholes."
"Yep. Assholes, every single one of them. Hopefully I'm forever free of them and I hope you don't have to confront any one of them like you had to with Danny." I finished speaking and admired Y/n for a moment. God she is really fucking beautiful, why didn't I notice this before? Fucking hell Zack stop it! I mentally cursed to myself.
Y/n's Pov:
I can't believe Zack had to deal with such assholes. Zack started shaking me and said, "it looks like it's getting really fucking late and I need some sleep and so do you. Should I sleep on the sofa or some shit."
"Yes that would be best, oh and so you're comfy and you don't get cold, here's some pillows and blankets." I handed them to him and gave a soft smile." "Thank you Y/n." He smiled back at me. He closed the door and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to hear slamming and grunts of confusion so I dragged myself out of bed, did something with my hair and opened my bedroom door to see Zack having problems with the kettle. He turned around and asked me, "How the fuck do you make that drink that you made me yesterday?"

648 words