The beginning of?

Y/n's Pov:
Now this is the best that I have felt in a long time. Opening up to Zack about all the shit that has gone on in my life has really helped. He now has an understanding of how I work and that has never felt so good. I still thank Rachel everyday for saving my life, I know that seems abit extra but I am just so thankful for this. I mean I could have died. Imagine that: after a whole lot of heartache, you finally get your life together and then you end up dead, that would just be fucking annoying. Yes my near death experience was self inflicted but I for sure knew that I did not want to die. All I can say is thank you Rachel... you really are a guardian angel.

Zack's Pov:
I don't know what world Y/n has drifted off into right now but judged by the look on her face, it's a fucking good one. She has just told me about all the shit that had gone on between her Mom and Dad and how she didn't know about shit until recently. What the fuck is wrong with her dad?! He's such a fucking cunt! Yes I may be a killer, but even if I had a fucking family, I would NEVER fuck shit up for them, absolutely not! Like WHAT THE FUCK! I'm snapped out of my hatred for her cunt of a dad to Y/n resting her head in my chest. I brought her closer to me for comfort and just pure love for her. "I love you." She chimed and smiled. "I love you too." I responded before we shared a sweet but passionate kiss.

Rachel's Pov:
Here goes nothing... STAB!

297 words
Sorry that it's short
Shit is gonna get mad from here ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
I recommend that you listen to the song that I have attached to this chapter, I've really been enjoying it recently and I think you will too

Be sure to vote for this chapter