Piss take

Y/n's Pov:
"JINGLE BELLS DANNY SMELLS! Um Zack you good?"
"You literally just fucking screamed at the the top of your fucking voice jingle bells Danny smells! You should be asking yourself if you're alright and I'm fine by the way, I'm just fucking dying here of laughter." Zack spoke out in between giggles. "Sorry Zack but Danny smells like shit and I'm fine so that's the shit." I responded to him feeling very well proud of myself. "I made you laugh did I not?"
"Yes you fucking did. You made me laugh so fucking hard that I'm fucking crying as we speak. High five Y/n! High fucking five!" I followed Zack's command and gave him a high five.
"I didn't mean literally but ok." He started laughing a little and carried on speaking, "Despite the fact that you're behaving like a fucking crackhead, you're really cheering me up so thank you for acting like I dick."
"Asshole at your service." I responded in delight. After all that mad shit and crackhead behaviour and god knows what, I searched through the kitchen cupboards and grabbed as much food that I could find.
Zack's Pov:
Although Y/n is behaving like a fucking crazy dick, it's really helping and she's really cheering me up and after what I shew and explained to her today, a pick me up is fucking needed. I turned to the kitchen space where y/n was and she pulled out a bunch of chocolate and chips and what not. "What the fuck is this? Fucking diabetes central?" I asked her.
"Yeah might as well be. Oh well, it's only occasional, it's not like we're gonna do this every night." She responded with a confident look on her face.
"Meh, good fucking point. Pass the cake, tonight is gonna be fucking fun." She placed the cake in the middle of the table, then she cut it in half so we get an even fucking amount each because equality. She then placed herself next to me and asked, "Can we snuggle up if that's ok?"
"Yeah of course, come here." I put my arm around her and pull her close.
Oh my this is a fucking dream come true.
Y/n's Pov:
This is what dreams are made of for sure.

385 words
Be sure to vote for this chapter