The Funeral

Zack's Pov:
So Shin is still in my house. Anyways today is the day of Y/n's funeral, I am so nervous for today, seriously how can I attend this unfortunate event and pay my respects to the love of my life and fucking say goodbye to her and try not to kill Cathy when I confront her about her relation to Y/n and why it was never even mentioned! I know that it may seem pointless to try and dig around for answers on this topic but I just need to know why nothing was ever said about this.

Worries of bitch face aside, I need to make sure I know exactly what I want to say when I need to say my shit about the person that actually gave me a fucking chance and actually loved me!

Meanwhile, on the bathroom, Shin is playing with his fucking straighteners and other hair stuff. He says that it's the sorta shit you've got to do when you've got long hair or something I don't know. And yes he is coming with me today, he wants to support me and make sure I don't do anything too stupid.

Cathy's Pov:
Hair, done. Outfit, I'm wearing it obviously. Why am I making a mental checklist it's my twin's god damn funeral! Anyways I'm sorted so I better head off.

To skip brought to you by Shin's furniture~

Shin's Pov:
Me and Zack have just arrived to the locations of Y/n's funeral and so far there is no sign of Cathy. I'm just hoping that things don't get too messy during this sort of service, but hey I've got my own issues with her but I don't want to hash that out ever, she's just a waste of oxygen. Speaking of her, she has just appeared, brace yourself everyone, there is literally four of us. The fourth one is Gray, the one man that I just cannot look in the eye for more than five seconds.

Zack's Pov:
"Zack would you like to come up here and say a few words?" The person leading the service asks. Time to say goodbye to the best.
"Hold on is that Zack Foster the sinner?!" Cathy yelled out as I stepped up. All I wanted to do was say a few words to Y/n before the cremation but sure fuck it up Cathy!
"Yes it is and what I really want to know is why was never mentioned to me that you are Y/n's twin sister?! Hmm how about that!"

428 words
The final chapter is coming soon

Be sure to vote for this chapter x