Chapter 11

~Time skip~

Ezra-(working on the light saber and then start to try to get it to work) "alright the big finally" (presses the button and the light saber turns on) "woah" (smiles and swings it around)

(back to the crew)

Sabine-"well i'm in with this" (says in a confident tone)

Hera-"alright, what about you zeb" (asks curiously)

Zeb-"alright" (says in a conflicted tone)

Hera-"alright, well kanan you wanna get ezra?"

Kanan-"alright" (gets up from his seat and goes to ezra and zebs room)

Zeb-(looks over at sabine) "what is he doing anyway?"

Sabine-"i don't know" (say in a unsure tone)

Hera-"well i hope Ezra gonna be alright with this"

Zeb-"yah i mean he is kinda being force into this"

Sabine-"zeb, i don't think anyone of us would force him into this were just asking"

Zeb-"right" (waits for kanan and ezra to come back to the control room)

(back to kanan)

Kanan-(walks into the room and then sees a quick light almost hit him in the face and doges quickly) "woah!" (says in a shocked tone)

Ezra-(turns around and stops swing the light saber around) "oh hey kanan, i got the light saber to work"

Kanan-"yeah i can see that" (walks over to ezra and says) "can you turn if off"

Ezra-(looks at the light saber and says) "oh yeah, sure" (turns off the light saber) "so whats up"

Kanan-"alright everybody's in the meeting room/control room" (says in a commanded tone) "so lets go"

Ezra-(smiles and says) "alright" (sets his light saber down)

Kanan-(turns around to look at ezra and say) "well you did a good job on that light saber"

Ezra-"yeah thanks" (smiles and says in a proud tone) "sorry about almost hitting you in the face with it" (laughs)

Kanan-(gives him a look and then the door clashes open)

Hera-"alright everybody's here"

Ezra-"so we got a mission"

Hera-"actually we were wondering if you wouldn't mine doing a gamble?"

Ezra-"gamble?" (says in a curious tone)

Kanan-"yup for some information"

Ezra-"and who am i gambling with?"

Sabine-"we don't know yet"

Ezra-"ok, so you wont know what he or she is gonna what if i lose"

Kanan-"yeah" (says in a long worried tone)

Ezra-(gives kanan a look) "so what so important about this gamble anyway?"

Hera-"its information about palpatin, now if you don't what to its-"

Ezra-(says quickly before hera could finish her sentence) "alright, well we better get going"

Hera-(has a surprised look and then says) "alright then its settled"

Ezra-(smiles and thinks) "maybe some information about prisoner or maybe my parents" (then looks at kanan)

Kanan-(pats him on the shoulder) "well be there if anything goes wrong"