Chapter 17 (Ashoka :D )

Small ship:

Stormtrooper: "sir we have landed" He sees the dark lord get out as the door opens out and steps out into the steam.

Darth Vader: immerges and says "commander keep my ship awaiting I came here for short business". As he walks out and heads to the inquisitor.

Crew:

Kanan feels the cold get stronger as the get closer. Then hera calls out to him and says "kanan... are you ok you look pail". "I'll be fine" he reply's as he heads over chopper comes in and shows a brood cast to hera it is a person in a cloak and hera quickly response "fulcrum!"

Fullcrum: "what is the presences in this room as she looks around to see sabine, zeb, kanan, and hera. Well I can see you caught yourselves in a mess. as she reviled herself to the other and says there will be reinforcements your way just hold on till then. Hera quickly says "thank you we will be forever in your deit". She gives a smile and looks over to kanan and says you are the jedi I heard about. Kanan looks at her and then says "yes...but who are you". She looks at him and says "well talk about greeting later...may the force be with you" and turns off the com. Kanan turns to hera and says we talk about all of this later. Hera gives a nod as they head out into the empire ship.

Ezra p.o.v

I..I..can feel....kanan is nerby. I cant give. Trys to break free. Violet...Violet, he yells in a smuggling tone. I wonder how shes doing. Ezra then feels a cold feeling run up his spin and then the door opens he looks and sees two stormtroopers with guns pointed at him they say to him in a ruff tone get up kid we have orders to bring you in. Ezra looks at them with straight eyes and gets up while looking around the area to see were violet is being held. He then puches the buket head on the right, and kicks the one on the left and runs. "Ezra" a voice says in his head in a kind tone....ezra then says in a passionate tone "mom". he feels his hand get warm as he follows the feeling in the force to a cell he opens and there was violet. Ezra smiles and says "lets go", she smiles and grabes his hand as the warmth fades the voice last words said to him "protect the weak ezra..."

(Crew)

Kanan: "this Cold feeling...." he looks up and says "i got a bad idea but it might get ezra out.."

Sabine:" what is it?"

Zeb:"what ever it is its gonan be crazy"

Kanan: "im not sure who this person is but i need to louar it away from ezra and you guys so ill go towards the inquistor"

Hera: "what, bad idea we need to stick together"

Kanan: "this isn't a talk its an order...now go quick and ill meet you at the ghost"

Sabine:"alright", as she runs off with zeb.

Hera: Looks at kanan, "come back safe" she kisses him on the check and runs off.

Chooper: chop is in the ghost and says  "bep boop" in an intrested tone.

Kanan: looks at chop and says "stay in the ghost if anyone comes you know what to do". He runs off the direction of the inquistor.

darht vader: there are rebels on the loss, catch them dead or alive. "yes sir" says the trooper.

(Kanan meets up with the inquistor)

Inquistor looks to see kanan and he pulls out his red lightsaber glowing with angry. Kanan pulls out his and the battle beginning

(the fleet comes out with fire power and tie's sworm in to fight the battle)

Ashoka: "hold out longer Phenix s one, we have to give them time to escape", i will be heading in to help. she grabes a small ship and heads into the empire ship within has kanan,inquistor,and darth vader.

Darth vader goes to the command ship and heads down to the piolet, and asks "how many?", He then says "sir there are five". Darth vader "then you should be able to reform and destory theses ships" he says in an imitated voice. "yes sir".

(back to kanan and inquistor)

Inquistor says in an evil voice "your pawdawn is weak he would be much stronger with the dark side". "You have a great imagination what makes you belive the dark side is the best" kanan says in a stronge tone. "what do you think the jedi are dead and soon you will be", as the inqusitor slashes his red lightsaber against his. Kanan then says this is diffrent fight than the past, i have nothing to fear". Inqusitor then blocks his kick and gains his balance, and slaches back. Kanan with a struggle with strength blocks and goes underneath and attacks. He hits the inquistors arms with his lightsaber as they fall off. Inquistor looks in pain but then smiles as he says "kill me jedi...". Kanan has a disgusted look and then puts his light saber down and says "im not like you". Inquistor bits his lip and uses his lightsaber to kill himself as he falls to the ground. Kanan has a shook look as the inquistor says "i much rather die than to discourage my master..."

Kanan runs out of the room as he heads to the ghost he feels a cold feeling behind him and turns around to see a man in a mask, as he pulls out his lightsaber ready to fight kanan. Darth vader looks at kanan intensely as he looks to see a blue light emege from his hands.

(ezra and violet)

Ezra "dang there are more this way", he then runs the other direction, and sees the same. Violet looks at ezra's face and sees he's worryed "ezra im sorry i got you into this mess...leave me if you must i dont want to cause anymore pain". Ezra looks at her and says "we help people in need and i wont leave someone that needs help".

Violents cheeks turn red a little from the nice words and grips ezra hand a little tighter. As ezra gets ready to run throught he hears zeb's voice, "bucket heads get out of the way...kid where are u?". Ezra then says in a relived tone "im here then he sees a body get throw across the hall. Zeb then says "what are you waiting for lets go, sabine behind him shoots a bomb and says "come on". Ezra and violet run with sabine and zeb. "Where's hera and kanan?", ezra says.

Hera is taking care of the shelds, and kanan went to distracted the inquistor. "what", ezra says. "Dont worry kid he'll be fine", says zeb in a postive tone. "im not worryed about that there's a cold feeling here", ezra says. "yah so.. kanan felt that too", sabine said in a confused tone. Violet then asks ezra "what's up with this feeling its like your a jedi?". Ezra then says "well i am training to be one", he gives her a smile. Violet smiles and thinks "so that was his lightsaber he fought with...its so diffrent than what they ussualy use" she then looks up and sees a women come out, zeb then sees hera and says "did you turn off the shields", "yup..now we can get out of here", she says in a relived tone. Sabine "the ghost, ok everybody get on borded", she turns around and shoots some bucket heads.

Hera then sees a ship come in.

Ashokas ship comes in and she imerges from and sees the crew, and says "what are you doing get out of here". Ezra looks and asks zeb "who's she", zeb then says "i dont know". Ezra then says "how do you not know", zeb then says "alot of things happened". Hera then says "were waiting for kanan", ashoka looks and then grabes her two lightsaber and attacks the stormtrooper as swith as the wind, doging every blast. Ezra then says "woah", sabine then says "well she's good". Ashoka looks at hera and says "ill get kanan i have a ship you guys need to meet up with the other and get out of here well meet you there. Hera "alright", ezra then looks at ashoka as she heads off, he then starts to follow her but hera grabes his shoulder and says we can trust her, ezra then still feels the cold feeling but it got stronger, as he then feels violet hand on his shoulder, she gives a smile its alright i got a good feeling about her. Ezra then says "but your not a jedi...how would you know?", violet then smiles and says "girl instinct".

(The crew heads off and the fleet heads in light speed, as ashoka and kanan are still in the empire ship.)

To be continued...

(i hope you like it)