chapter 6 (part 2)

(back to kanan)

Stormtrooper-(throws him harshly into his the cell and closes the door and stands post until given orders)

Kanan-(gets up and then sits down onto the seat In the cell and says) "man"  (takes a deep breath, then gets in his stance and meditates)

~back to ezra, sabine, hera, zed and chopper~

ezra- "noo kanna" (discouraged voice and looks over at zeb) "we could have saved him?! why didn't you wait?"

zeb- "do you think we wanted to leave him behind, we didn't have a choice" (says in a consoled tone)

ezra-(looks depressed and then says) "why...kanan" (says in a low tone)

zeb-"ezra" (says in a unresolved way) "well get him back some how"

Sabine-"I guess it was all just a trap and now they have kanan in custody" (says in a low-spirited)

Ezra-(looks up at sabine and zeb) "what should we tell hera"

Zeb-"well the truth and that the whole mission was a set up" (says discouraged)

Sabine-"alright" (heads to the control room)

Ezra and zeb-(head to the control room)

Hera-(sees the door clash open) "I am guess it was a trap" (looks and sees zeb, saine, and ezra walk in and then asks) "wheres kanan"

Ezra-"he let us get away by using himself as a diversion" (says in a doleful tone)

Hera-(then looks down in a dismalful way then says) "well at least you guys are safe and that means we still have a chance to rescue him" (says in a gleeful voice)

sabine-"yah but what if that guy or whatever his name is kills him, and there are going to be more of a structurer system to be prepared for us" (says in erotic voice)

Ezra-"so we just wait until they kill him" (says in a uptight tone)

Zeb-"kid calm down" (says in a deprived tone)

Sabine-"that's not what i am saying" (says in responsive way)

Ezra-(starts to walk out of the room)

Zeb-(starts to get inflamed by the atmosphere but then he looks at hera when she says)

Hera-"don't worry zeb hes just upset about the situation" (says in a sensitive tone)

Zeb-"well its not just him its all of us" (takes a seat and then says) "so what are we going to do?"

Sabine-"well if we are going to rescue kanan we need a plan instead of just walking in there"

Zeb-(smiles) "hera I guess your the leader of the ship since kanan isn't here"

Hera-(smiles and then starts to talk about the plan)

(back to ezra)

Ezra-"man" (the room clashes open and he takes a seat and looks at the stars and closes his eyes) "man kanan what would you do?" (he starts to think and then feels angry bottle up inside) "dang it only if I was stronger" (he hits his fist onto the hard surface but then gets a cold feeling in his chest) "huh" (he then starts to clear his mind) "me getting angry isn't gonna help anything" (then he starts to laugh) "alright" (take's a deep breath and thinks) "it wont help if I stay here the whole time" (then gets up and heads over to the control room where the others are)

(back to kanan)

Kanan-(he opens his eyes and feels a evil pressence in the force then sees the door clash open and sees the inquisitor walk in, and then gives a look of sensibleness) "i won't talk" (says in a struck tone)

Inquisitor-(walks up to him and gives a evil smile) "so you risked your life for your friends, how ridiculous"

Kanan-(gives a ordeal look) "look your wasting your time I won't tell you anything"

Inquistor-"oh well what about that boy what was his name ezra correct" (says in a calm way) "he seems very strong with the force if I could teach him correctly I well, (takes a pause to look at kanan face and sees angry start to appear on his face) "he will serve well in the empire" (says beneficial way)

Kanan-(gives him a look of antagonize l)

Inquistor-"your master did not teach you well I was told that the Jedi way was not to get angry, but we get strength from that angry I will teach that boy of yours that" (then walks out of the room in a confident tone)

Kanan-(sees the inquister walk out of the room and then he sees him shut the door and then he  thinks) "man I feel like a idiot" (takes a deep breath and then looks up at the ceiling and thinks) "Ezra"

(back to ezra)

Ezra-(walks over to the room but then feels a flash hit him and can tell in his feeling's that kanan is discouraged) "kanan?" (the door clashes open from the control room and he takes a seat)

Hera-"hey ezra feeling better?" (says in a kind voice)

Ezra-"I'm fine" (says in a distinguish tone)

Zeb-"that's good, you got your problems figured out but now we need to tell you the plan"

Ezra-"you got a plan ready?!"

Sabine-"yup and don't start to get comfortable its gonna be hard to get in and save kanan you know" (gives a smile)

Ezra-"alright" (gives a smile)

(back to inquister)

Inquistor-(thinks) "the rebels will come back for him and i will have a plan when they arrive" (gives a evil smile)

__________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued....

~Have a happy hoilday~

I know its short sorry about that i have been busy, but i hope you like it leave a comment of what you though.

Sorry that Savage has not been in the chapter lately but he will appear later in the book.

:D