Chapter 13

~Time skip~ (inqusitor)

Inquistor sees a stormtrooper bring a girl and then hears the stormtrooper say "sir, we found this lady who was at the scene whe the attacked happened". Inquistor looks down to see that she looks like a waiter and then says "so did you happen to meet the people who cause the attack" Indigo looks up to see the man's cold yellow eyes and then thinks "dosse he mean ezra...wait a sec. what if there gonna figure out who i am and maybe torrture me", she looks up to see that it seems that he isnt intrested in her at all only her information. The  inquistor tells the soildor to take her into a cell, the soilder then forces her into a cell while he then gose back to comand. Inquistor walks towards a network system and then says to a soilder that he would like to make a call to the outurme from the empire to the galaxy.

~Time Skip~ (crew)

Ezra walks past hera room and then hears her talking and then hears a diffrent voice. Ezra thinks "who is she talking too", he leands closer to the door and trys to get out what there saying but only hears the word "hope" and then accidentally bbumps into chopper.  Hera turns around to think she heard someone but then gose back to talking to fullcrum. Ezra then decides to walk over to kanan room and thinks "I wonder who shes talking too?".

(Kanan)

Kanan is sleeping and then feels his mind start to intertwine with a vision and then sees the inquistor and ezra fighting and see a flash of his cold red lightsaber slash ezra, and then wakes up in deep fear. Ezra walks over to kanan room and opens the door and says "hey kanan", he looks up to see kanan face look frightened and asks "whats wrong?". Kanan looks up to see Ezra at the door and quickly says "nothing", he walks up to think "we haven't seen him in a long time and it's just a vision they can get confusing somtimes like ezra". Kanan walks out to the rest room and ezra follows him down the hall of the ghost.

(Hera)

Hera looks to see fullcrum shut off the com. as she seats down. Hera she decides to go over to Sabine and zeb in the rest room and heads over there, she opens the door and sees chopper.  Hera then says "Hey...", she looks down to give him a glare and heads to where she was going as chopper follows her.

(Sabine and Zeb)

Turn on the news and sees the transition go on and the empire says " we have an important message for all of you loyal and protestants out in the galaxy. Sabine and zeb look to see hera, chopper, ezra, and kanan and she says to them "hey the empire says the got a message for the whole galaxy". Ezra says "ha, they probably want to say somthing chocky.", he looks over and then sees the inquistor in the transition and says "woah" with a suprised look. Kanan see the inquistor in the trasition and starts to get intrested. Hera looks over to see kanan and ezra shoked and then looks to see what the transition has to say, sabine and zeb do the same. Then the inquistor says through the trasition "greetings, we have had an attack happen a while ago and caugh a smuggler young girl to jutice in our empire base, we wish for all of you to keep close look out for any rebels and the empire will pay you handsomely" he gives a evil smile as the program turns off and says its final words. Erza looks supprised and then thinks "wait attack, girl...indigo", he then quickly says to kanan and the crew "we have to go help her". Kanan looks to see ezra worried face and thinks about the vision he had with ezra and the inquistor and thinks "wait that cant be...could it", he then says to ezra "we cant its a trap, its a plot to get us involved so they can take us out". Ezra then says to kanan "what that never stop us before". Kanan then says in a commanding voice "its too risky". Sabine and zeb then says in an unfortunate tone "we cant they would be waiting for us". Ezra then sayx to the crew "what..", he looks to hera and sees she belives the same thing they do. Ezra looks around and then heads off to his room in a disappointed tone. Kanan looks to see ezra walk off and then hears hera say "whats wrong kanan usually your not against this?". Kanan looks up to hera and then says "I had a vision", hera looks to see kanans face in grief and then thinks about what his vision could be. Sabine and Zeb then look at eash other and sabine says to kanan "well at least your vision won't happen now right?" Kanan looks to see sabine and then says "right", he then thinks "shes right, but something is still bother me.....why didnt I see anyone else now when I think about it...it was only the inquisot and ezra", he then feels hera hand on his shoulder and hears her say "its alright" she gives a smile and kanan smiles back while putting his hand over his.

(Ezra)

Ezra thinks as he walks into his room "man, its all my fault she got into this" he thinks as he walks around in circles. Ezra then thinks "I have to help her", he grabes his light saber tightly and looks down at it as he thinks "sorry kanan"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued....

Sorry I haven't been updating in a while, well ill update next time. I hope you like the new episode.

:D